MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

+
Hi All,

below is my results, with 70 kegs from in-game ore and 10 kegs purchased from expansion bundle.
Sadly out of the 4 Legendary, only 1 is evolving NG. Not sure if extras were milled but i have 11 premiums all from Rare Blue.
By 50 kegs, all Rare & Common sets is already completed (Non-premium).

Total Kegs80RatioRarity
Legendary41.00%Gold
Epic164.00%Purple
Rare14035.00%Blue
Common24060.00%White
Total Cards400100.00%

63 decks purchased with ore.

183 common cards (58.1%)
114 rare cards (36.2%)
12 epic cards (3.8 %)
6 legendary cards (1.9%)

Of my cards, 8 were premium (2 common, 5 rare, 1 epic). I may have had opportunity to choose more premium, generally I prefer basic cards as premiums clutter the deck builder, use more system resources, and meteorite powder doesn’t buy anything I want.

rrc

Forum veteran
I had bought 80 kegs and there were 12 remaining and I got a "Something went wrong with the transaction. Try again". I gracefully exited the game and opened again and now I am seeing 35 kegs remaining and I can't open the kegs even after restarting. Getting the same error. Anyone had faced this issue?

Up until that point of 58 kegs, I had got 4 Legendaries (1 duplicate :( from first 4 cards) and 15 Epics (2 duplicate). I didn't count the rest since I thought I could count them after I opened all 80. Now, I am not sure if all the epics I had got after 35th keg and 12 keg (which I was opening) are recorded or I had lost them. :cry:

Anyone else faced/facing this issue?
Post automatically merged:

Funny thing is happening. I reopened the game, now it says 19 kegs pending. I think the servers are jammed with too much traffic and that it is not able to process everything on time. I believe that if I open the game a little later, it will show 13 kegs pending (thinking that my 13th keg got the error) and all the cards I had gotten stays with me. I will update here.
To continue on that: I opened my last 11 kegs (sorry, I thought I had 12 left, but had only 11), I got 1 Legendary and 2 epics. Then I spent some more RP and got 19 kegs and in that 19 keys, I got 4 Legendaries and (4 or 5) epics o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

And, this happened:
LuckyDraw.jpg

This is the first time something like this has happened to me (after 1500ish hours of game and 100s and 100s of kegs.. so if you are new, don't worry.. this is probably one in 10,000 or one in a million lucky draw)

So, 99 kegs and I had got:
9 Legendaries (sadly, none premium)
19 Epics (one premium)
Common and Rare, I didn't check as IMHO, it doesn't matter.

[I should probably prepare myself for the longest dry period in kegs opening after getting this lucky, but I will always remember this one keg!]

My drop rates:

NORMAL KEGS: 110
Common:: 215
Common Prem.: 110
Rare: 179
Rare Prem.: 12
Epic: 22
Epic Prem.: 7
Legendary: 3
Legendary Prem.: 2

PREMIUM KEGS: 25
Common Prem.: 73
Rare Prem.: 45
Epic Prem.: 6
Legendary Prem.: 1

TOTAL: 135 KEGS
Common:: 215
Common Prem.: 183
Rare: 179
Rare Prem.: 57
Epic: 22
Epic Prem.: 13
Legendary: 3
Legendary Prem.: 3

Trust me, Pacifixer, 200 kegs is not too many. I opened 737 standard expansion kegs and after that 118 more different kegs yesterday (but I kept track of only MM ones).
As you can guess, with such an amount of kegs it would be exhausting to keep track of ALL bronzes, even the premium ones so just like with the expansions before I counted only the most popular premium and non-premium bronzes. Those were the results:
8 bronzes reached a number of 100+ non-premium versions (atop them fly The Red Riders with 129 copies; fallen knight, mutant maker, angry mob and abandoned girl stopped between 110-120 copies; oakritters, Turseach invader and Naglfars taskmaster were just over 100 copies); maybe there were 2 or 3 more bronzes to reach 100+ copies but it's hard to be certain at this point;
3 bronzes reached 60+ premium copies (namely abandoned girl, Kerak marine and mage infiltrator); 3 more almost reach 60 premium copies (angry mob, oakritters, Aen Elle conqueror and Kerak cutthroat were all between 57-59 copies). As a side note - there were two "premium losers" - they got only 1 premium copy in all of the kegs (namely Turseach invader and An Craite raiders).

Now regarding legendary and epic situation - I didn't count premium versions but maybe as I am printing I'll remember specifics. Those were the numbers:

43 legendaries (got every single one plus some amount of copies); I recall 5 to be premium (maybe Ulrich was as well so could be 6);

159 epics (there were some epics that exceeded 20 non-premium copies; as for premium ones - if I remember correctly I got 20 of those but not every epic of this expansion had an animated version; I can name some I do remember: 4 animated versions of Urcheon; 2 of Marlene; 3 of Siegfried; 2 of Emperor Fergus (could've been 3 if I didn't miss it); 2 of Winter Queen (maybe 3); 3 of Skjordal Drummond; and one of Belohun, Dunca and Roderick).

P. S. There were also 2 or 3 kegs in which I found legendary (among first 4 cards) and epic; and another interesting detail - before keg #37 I had equal number of legendaries and epics (and even more mysterious - the first epic was in keg #17 but before that I got 3 legendaries, one of which was premium).

P. P. S. When I was opening 118 other kegs there were 2 very rare situations: when I was opening one of many non-premium base set kegs I found 2 epics and 1 legendary in one of those; and as if it wasn't enough I found 2 legendaries in one keg (Novigrad premium, to be specific).

Last edited:
Hi, best ratio ever (playing since OpenBeta):
appr. 100 MM kegs opened:
Legendary: 9 (2 premium) of these 1 evolving premium, another 2 evolving non-premium)
Epic: 24 (2 Premium)
Rare: 42 normal + 23 premium (additonally a lot milled) (wow, that's a good premium ratio...)
Common: all of them, a lot milled, but 12 premium

I'll go a bit off topic - when I created Master Mirror's premium version I heard the music; you'll say "Nothing unusual here" but I turned off all sounds in Gwent. No sounds of in-game music, no sounds for effects and no sounds for all premium cards - except Master Mirror. How is this possible? Or it would be better to ask why is it possible?

I'll go a bit off topic - when I created Master Mirror's premium version I heard the music; you'll say "Nothing unusual here" but I turned off all sounds in Gwent. No sounds of in-game music, no sounds for effects and no sounds for all premium cards - except Master Mirror. How is this possible? Or it would be better to ask why is it possible?
Probably an easter egg :)

43 mirror expansion kegs

1 normal legendary
7 normal epic
8 premium rare
2 premium common

not much luck

I opened another 50 Kegs. I will share the results later. But what really important for me is, I had my full premium collection again! :beer: It was not cheap...

Ok so it finaly works. It always pisses me off so much when they release something that doesn't work......
Anyway, i started with faction kegs (12):
Old rare normal: 13
Old Epic normal: 1
Old comon premium: 13
Old rare premium: 2
Old epic premium: 1
New common normal: 1
New rare normal: 9
New common premium: 1

Prestige 7 btw :)

After opening 200 normal MM kegs i realized 2 things: 1. it's imposible to keep track of rares and 2. 200 way too many.

Pen and paper.

rrc

Forum veteran
yesterday I opened 45 more kegs and I had got
4 Legendaries (1 duplicate :()
6 ot 7 Epics (I was only looking for Legendaries, sorry, so this may be inaccurate)

50 kegs

common 180 (incl. 1 premium)
rare 57 (9 pr.)
epic 10 (1 pr.)
legendary 3 (0 pr.)

after together 105 kegs i got all commons, all rares, all epics but one, and from 5 legendaries i got 3 evolving cards.
I think there is no need for any further kegs. the rest of the missing cards is easier to get by creating them with scraps.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Hello everyone!

First of all i want to apologize for taking so long to do the statistical analysis and post it.
Second, i want to thank EVERYONE who contributed with their data, specially the people who kept their posts to a minimum text, in an easy-to-gather data format, and with complete information. And also thanks to Excel :cool:

Third, i want to clarify some of the choices i made:

- there were so many formats users chose, which made my job much harder, so i had to ignore some data. I didnt use info on commons and rares, as only some users collected it (i didnt), and i think most arent particularly interested in knowing that, as bronzes are pretty easy to obtain and most probably already have all MM bronzes.

- i also had to ignore users who only posted total kegs and no. of legendaries, but not of epics, if i had used that data it would corrupt the results

- unfortunately, i also ignored all data from Premium MM kegs, as they weren't that many and would require an additional set of calculations, as those had to be kept separate from the rest or the standard/premium results would be corrupt

Without further ado, here are the...

MASTER MIRROR KEG DROPRATE RESULTS

Epic Droprate - 21.4%
Legendary Droprate - 6.1%
Total Kegs - 3445

Standard Epic Droprate - 18.4%
Premium Epic Droprate - 2.6%
Standard Legendary Droprate - 5.8%
Premium Legendary Droprate - 0.8%
Total Kegs - 1182

The first set includes all results i used, the second only the results from the users which differentiated between standard and premium.
For those who aren't familiarized with statistics, this does not mean these are the true rarity droprates, but with a sample data in the thousands, they can be considered good estimates.

Finally, this endeavour took me around 1h30m, most of which were trying to decipher and choose criteria for which data to use. Im not complaining, but next expansion, if i were to do something similar, i would probably request a specific format to all users, and simply ignore all who dont use it. It was my mistake not thinking of that prior to this launch.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the results! Happy games :howdy:

Top Bottom