MMR not updating properly i think

+
Hello, so as the title states i think i'm having some issues with my MMR, i'm currently rank 1 trying to break into pro rank and after a win my MMR isn't changing at all and it makes me very confused.If i lose a game i go down a mosaic piece and if i win several games after there is still no change, is this intended ? Thank you in advance for the replies.

For every win with the same faction you'll get less and less MMR up to a point you are soft capped. The best way to gain more MMR is to rotate factions; play all 4 factions, starting with the one with the least amount of MMR.

For every win with the same faction you'll get less and less MMR up to a point you are soft capped. The best way to gain more MMR is to rotate factions; play all 4 factions, starting with the one with the least amount of MMR.

Two follow up questions.

1. Does the soft cap ever reset during the season, (i.e if I switch to NR for 10 or 20 games will it make a difference?)

2. Before I understood MMR I experimented with decks on ranked. As a result, my ST and NR are both way down from peak (set at 1000 possibly as a default.) If I play and win with these factions will my current FMMR recover quickly, or is the point gain consistent regardless of low it goes?

1. Does the soft cap ever reset during the season, (i.e if I switch to NR for 10 or 20 games will it make a difference?)

2. Before I understood MMR I experimented with decks on ranked. As a result, my ST and NR are both way down from peak (set at 1000 possibly as a default.) If I play and win with these factions will my current FMMR recover quickly, or is the point gain consistent regardless of low it goes?

1. I don't know the exact formula but it's relative to your best faction wins and your 2nd worst faction wins compared to the rest on the ladder. Once you are "maxed" out on all factions, you are kinda stuck. But at that point, you should also be at the no. 1 spot.

2. You can lose fMMR on purpose with your worst faction to drop lower and then go on a winning streak with your 2nd worst faction to (re)gain more fMMR. It's almost like making a slingshot around. This would be abusing the system, though. In either case, to answer your question, point gain is higher with "lower" factions, as long as you play the required minimum amount of games.

1. I don't know the exact formula but it's relative to your best faction wins and your 2nd worst faction wins compared to the rest on the ladder. Once you are "maxed" out on all factions, you are kinda stuck. But at that point, you should also be at the no. 1 spot.

2. You can lose fMMR on purpose with your worst faction to drop lower and then go on a winning streak with your 2nd worst faction to (re)gain more fMMR. It's almost like making a slingshot around. This would be abusing the system, though. In either case, to answer your question, point gain is higher with "lower" factions, as long as you play the required minimum amount of games.

When you say second worst, are you referring to the worst of the four counted, or are you excluding the 5th faction and referring to the 3rd best of the 4 that count?

When you say second worst, are you referring to the worst of the four counted, or are you excluding the 5th faction and referring to the 3rd best of the 4 that count?

I included all 5 factions when talking about the 2nd worst.

Why do I only get 3 MMR?

So I havent played Gwent in a while, started from the bottom. Im currently 50-23, but my mmr somehow sucks, meanwhile I saw a guy in the top 10 with a 0-107 ratio. Like what the hell is that? Winning doesnt feel rewarding like in the past.

Attachments

• gwent ranked score.png
    gwent ranked score.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 86

Guest 4336264

Can someone clarify these ranks for me? I've tried to read into them, but still don't get their significance. Mine is currently something like 58 and 23. I usually play unranked matches, but the first rank still increased when earning experience points or whatever they are called...

Also, I read a notice a prestige, but have been unable to locate that in the game menus. What's this prestige business all about? From what I can gather, it has something to do with ranking to 60 and then that rank resets to 1 and you have earned 1 prestige (apparently then guaranteed to have 1 premium card in certain kegs from then on) ... I've probably got that completely wrong.

Thanks.

Can someone clarify these ranks for me? I've tried to read into them, but still don't get their significance. Mine is currently something like 58 and 23. I usually play unranked matches, but the first rank still increased when earning experience points or whatever they are called...

Also, I read a notice a prestige, but have been unable to locate that in the game menus. What's this prestige business all about? From what I can gather, it has something to do with ranking to 60 and then that rank resets to 1 and you have earned 1 prestige (apparently then guaranteed to have 1 premium card in certain kegs from then on) ... I've probably got that completely wrong.

Thanks.
Yeah the rank 58 is your level. It goes up to 60 then reset back at 1. Then starts back up to 60 again. Each time you do this you get a prestige level.One of them iis a rare card in your first 5 cards of each kegs, next one is an extra swap out of a daily challenge, then comes extra scraps when you get a good game. This goes up to prestige 10.
The other is your rank. When you play ranked it will drop to 0. Competition will get better as you climb. Game gets really grindy after rank 10. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom