Mobile Skipping Rewards Screen Glitch

+
I played a bit on mobile tonight, and at some point, the app crashed mid-match. When I reopened Gwent, there was no indication that any match had occurred. I wasn't prompted to go back into the game or to give the other player a GG as a result of the disconnect giving my opponent the win. Even more peculiar, I played a few more games, and each time, after the match had concluded, it told me there was an error processing the rewards screen, preventing me from giving a GG. I've become rather stingy about giving GG to meta decks in Casual, but I feel like I should apologize to the two players I faced that used MO Arachas Swarm and NG Soldiers; I truly wanted to give you a good game.

Also, the error message said the rewards were still being processed correctly, but my daily quests related to winning never progressed when I did in fact win a match; however, my contracts were definitely still being updated. I'll probably switch back to GOG for a while after experiencing something like this, but I'm still curious about whether this has happened to anyone else.

Top Bottom