Mobilization isn't working in Arena, normal.

+
I have x2 Queen Adalia and x2 Heymaey Flaminicia and I can't pull either of them from the deck.

edit: Does it only work for bronzes now and I missed the change?
edit2: Bronzes still work in Arena, golds don't.

Attachments

• mobibug.jpg
    mobibug.jpg
    638.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
No, it worked on golds in arena. It's sad if it doesn't now. Another leader becomes much weaker.

I see, never realized that was the case. Regardless, I agree with the change because it shouldn't have worked to begin with.

It has always only worked for bronze. Also, you normally cannot have duplicate gold cards; only in Arena.

In normal play yes, but it always worked with golds in Arena.

I have a feeling the 4.0 patch broke this or fixed it if it was never intended. Bronze should probably be added to the description then if that's the case.

"Mobilization (former Henselt's ability) can no longer be used when there are no valid targets on the player's side "

Last edited:
In normal play yes, but it always worked with golds in Arena.

I have a feeling the 4.0 patch broke this or fixed it if it was never intended. Bronze should probably be added to the description then if that's the case.

"Mobilization (former Henselt's ability) can no longer be used when there are no valid targets on the player's side "
You are right that it should be added, it may be clear that Henselt is intended to only target bronze units, however the descriptions cannot just ignore the existence of a valid game mode and the ability should work as described.

So I've played Mobilization in arena and the card description says Play a copy of an allied unit from your deck but it isn't working with The Great Oak.

Works just fine with Temerian Drummer.

I remember it used to work with gold cards before so has this been changed? And if it has maybe should change the description of the ability for arena players.

Thanks in advance :) Rizla for20

Seems like this is still bugged (or at least my run is): I have bronze Northern Realm cards (including Temerian Drummer) in my deck and I still can't use Mobilization.

Does not work with Reinforced Trebuchet or any gold cards (Northern Realms or otherwise). Ability remains inactive the entire match. Disappointing for what would have otherwise been an excellent arena draft.

Please update the tooltip to reflect intended behavior, or fix if there is a bug elsewhere. Ty

If you're certain it's a bug (second copy of the target Bronze left in deck but not able to pull it) you can report it directly to CDPR Support here. Technically not a card ability, but that doesn't matter.

3 months is not enough time to change the description? I've contacted support, advise you to do the same.

Last edited:
This is simply outrageous. If I pay $2 to play the Arena then I wish for the features to work properly otherwise I should be refunded for the contract I paid for.

Any support staff that actually reads the forum?

Since it seems like this problem keeps happening, and since it just happened to me, I figure I'll share some more data and then report it. My deck only had one copy of a gold card, that being Hammond. The ability only highlighted itself (became usable) once one Hammond had been played, and when the other Hammond was still in my deck. So that confirms that it still works with Gold cards, sadly since I did not have any bronze copies I couldn't test that.

I just played 4 arena matches and it did not work at any given moment, neither with bronze nor gold cards. Simply an Arena contract wasted.

How do I report it?

Yep, the tittle says it all. I chose Mobilization (NR) as my leader ability in Arena but it's constantly grayed out and I can't use it! And yes I even have NR cards in my deck but nope. My enemy can use his leader abilities no problem but this one just ain't working. :(

You first need two or more copies of the same bronze unit in your starting deck to even have the option of activating Mobilization. Then, you'll need to draw and play one copy of the unit while another is still in your deck in order to activate your leader ability each game. I have it brick on a regular basis when playing constructed; I can't even imagine having Mobilization as your leader ability in Arena.

You first need two or more copies of the same bronze unit in your starting deck to even have the option of activating Mobilization. Then, you'll need to draw and play one copy of the unit while another is still in your deck in order to activate your leader ability each game. I have it brick on a regular basis when playing constructed; I can't even imagine having Mobilization as your leader ability in Arena.
Holy shit that's a complicated one! xD Guess I shouldn't have picked it for Arena then. :/ It really should be explained better!

Top Bottom