[MOD - advice/help needed] Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry series mod

+
Hi there! I would like to share with you here what I have been working on recently, as I count on your help on several issues.

The mod I'm working on is called "Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry series mod" (temporary name). It is currently a change of our Witcher of Rivia into Wacky Woohoo Pizza Man form Devil May Cry 5.

Unfortunately, there have been some issues that I have struggled with that I am unable to deal with at the moment, such as frizzy hair or problems with the new eye model where the eye texture in the game does not overlap properly.

Here you have the last prepared video from working on the mod where these problems are presented (video from 3 Jul 2020)

If you know how I can deal with these problems, you know a remedy for them, etc. I will be grateful for all the help given, not only with the present difficulties but also with the next ones. I am going to share with you on this topic the progress of work on the mod.

Enjoy and have a nice day!

My To Do list:
1. fix weight painting in some places
2. make new textures and normalmaps customized to new UV Map and update them
3. fix hair model and create a second (longer version) hair model
4. fix UV maps and use new texture on hair model
5. fix materials for hair and beard, recolor
6. fix eyes model and remake eyelashes
7. maybe retexture a body for new head textures
8. maybe customize standard Geralt hair models do new Dante head model, but set new Dante hair models as default hairstyles (i'm planning to input Vergil hairstyle in future as replace of elven rebel cut :D)

To Do list in future (ideas):
1. Make new armor based on Dante DMC5 outfit model
2. Create a music mod that includes songs and sounds from the DMC series (Subhuman, Taste the Blood or Public Enemy as combat music; Devil Trigger or Shall Never Surrender as Ciri combat music?)
3. Create a mod that changing some Geralt UI images into Dante images
4. Make new main menu video replacement mod inspired by DMC 5 title screen with Dante ingame model

Last edited:
Hi there! I would like to share with you here what I have been working on recently, as I count on your help on several issues.

The mod I'm working on is called "Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry series mod" (temporary name). It is currently a change of our Witcher of Rivia into Wacky Woohoo Pizza Man form Devil May Cry 5.

Unfortunately, there have been some issues that I have struggled with that I am unable to deal with at the moment, such as frizzy hair or problems with the new eye model where the eye texture in the game does not overlap properly.

Here you have the last prepared video from working on the mod where these problems are presented (video from 3 Jul 2020)

If you know how I can deal with these problems, you know a remedy for them, etc. I will be grateful for all the help given, not only with the present difficulties but also with the next ones. I am going to share with you on this topic the progress of work on the mod.

Enjoy and have a nice day!

My To Do list:
1. fix weight painting in some places
2. make new textures and normalmaps customized to new UV Map and update them
3. fix hair model and create a second (longer version) hair model
4. fix UV maps and use new texture on hair model
5. fix materials for hair and beard, recolor
6. fix eyes model and remake eyelashes
7. maybe retexture a body for new head textures
8. maybe customize standard Geralt hair models do new Dante head model, but set new Dante hair models as default hairstyles (i'm planning to input Vergil hairstyle in future as replace of elven rebel cut :D)

To Do list in future (ideas):
1. Make new armor based on Dante DMC5 outfit model
2. Create a music mod that includes songs and sounds from the DMC series (Subhuman, Taste the Blood or Public Enemy as combat music; Devil Trigger or Shall Never Surrender as Ciri combat music?)
3. Create a mod that changing some Geralt UI images into Dante images
4. Make new main menu video replacement mod inspired by DMC 5 title screen with Dante ingame model
Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry Series Mod, featuring Dante from Devil May Cry Series

Top Bottom