Mod: AI Netrunners Enhanced

+
Improves enemy netrunners by adding a bunch of hacks (most are restored cut content) they can use on the player, and fixing some CDPR bugs that stop netrunners from hacking you most of the time.

A mod that will give a lot of quality to the fights with netrunners

Last edited:
Improves enemy netrunners by adding a bunch of hacks (most are restored cut content) they can use on the player, and fixing some CDPR bugs that stop netrunners from hacking you most of the time.

A mod that will give a lot of quality to the fights with netrunners

I love this mod. Actually gives a purpose to that perk that highlights enemy netrunners. I combine it with this mod to make the hacking aspect of the game way more immersive (and to give a purpose to the perk that highlights access points):

A modder has had to fix the combat with netrunner, it should already be in the next official patch. The improvement is brutal. As you say, now the fights with netrunners are interesting. The author of this mod has a few others and I recommend them all because they improve the combat experience with the bands a lot.

Thanks for this mod. After many hours playing I noticed a lack of being hacked by enemy netrunners. At first I thought it was because I'd become a higher level than them but as I thought this one is actually a bug.

Are the developers aware of this "stuck BeingHacked status effect" ? I'm surprisd it was not fixed in the last patch. Hopefully will be in the next one.

Hopefully, the devs can make quickhacks more exciting without the need to overhaul the gameplay mechanic.

Enemy Netrunners should be more common and aggressive.

They should be able use all the hacks (e.g. Short Circuit, Reboot Optics etc.) available to you.
Vodoo Boys/Netwatch Agent definitely will have more powerful ones. But maybe one-shot hacks like Suicide or System Reset may take longer time to upload to flatline you instantly.

And also add some "defensive quickhacks" in your Cyberdeck slots. Like for example, ICE programs which players can select and trigger it like any quickhacks to slow down an ongoing enemy hack or cancel the effects of them. But this will drain V's RAM and also have cooldown time.
So V needs to choose when to use his defense wisely!

Similarly, enemy netrunners or some goons also have same defensive capabilities against your quickhacks. If they are aware of your presence, they'll use it against your hacks.

With this, having overpowered quickhacks and enough RAM do not guarantee V gets to take out anything he wants from a distance.

Pufty

Forum regular
I'm so glad this popped up in Hot Topics right after the hope shattering 1.23

I'll figure out how to mod the game with all the Mod author's mods and maybe that can fix the combat feel for me! You just saved my day

Top Bottom