Up to ~50% RT performance boost Mod

+

A.P.P.

Forum veteran
What if I'm not interested in RT at all and just wanna play the DX11 version of the game? :/

What if I'm not interested in RT at all and just wanna play the DX11 version of the game? :/
Then you can apply from mod file:
0_TW3_Modified_General_Perf_Tweaks.ini
Also every step from point 2) to 10) (Except for the part about ray tracing options and DLSS, also memory leak fix probably won't be needed either). You don't need to use RTXGI Unclocker or rollback ur game update to get those two ini to work. Run game in DX11 mode and you may see the difference.
If you will get much more then 60FPS then change graphic settings higher options
Post automatically merged:

New video added with FPS comparison:

Last edited:
Released Version 1.1
  • Fixed Crash after/before cutsceens, reduced time to update RT GI after load/cutscreen/Fast travel + few small RT tweaks

Released Version 2.0
  • New 2.0 version is avaiable ! I have manage to significantly improved RT load time after game load (Game no longer scares with the lack of any lighting after loading a save. ) while maintaining the smillar high performance as in version 1.3. The visual quality of RT is overall smillar or even better to what it was in 1.3, especially in close spaces areas. I'm waiting for yours feedback, go check it out ! =DI

Last edited:
Top Bottom