Mod away with REDmod!

+
@LeKill3rFou

Hello,
I'm having issues with walk/run animations for V. The animation pretty much studders and even stops my movement all together. I disabled my mods & purged them to run the game clean and still had the bug.

Any suggestions?

@LeKill3rFou

Hello,
I'm having issues with walk/run animations for V. The animation pretty much studders and even stops my movement all together. I disabled my mods & purged them to run the game clean and still had the bug.

Any suggestions?
Not sure, but if it's due to mod(s), maybe you will have to delete all the Cyberpunk files/folders in your AppData folder. Then verifying the game files via your launcher to create brand new ones (in default state) and try again. If you don't have "luck", it also could be directly in your save files, and if it's the case, unfortunately, I'm not sure that you can fix it (maybe need to restart a new playthrough...)

cmon it's free
Screenshot_7.jpg

I'm not certain whether you can't buy because you're from Russia/Belarus or because you don't own CP2077.

If it's because you don't own it... well that's pretty normal. Even Bethesda doesn't allow you to download the Creation Kit unless you own the game. It is a product they have developed for the game and that makes use/gives access to it's assets after all.

If it's because you're from Russia/Belarus then, yeah, that sucks.

is there ever going to be any kind of mod support for Stadia?

Stadia is, in essence, the same as a console. You don't have access to the game's file. They are hosted on Google's servers and Google is sole master of everything that happens on their servers.

It's possible just like it is possible on consoles but it's highly, highly unlikely.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I wish I could dive into REDmod right now. Unfortunately I don't have enough time. If you need any help with mixing audio, feel free to ask.

We just launched our new project called REDmod – a free set of tools for Cyberpunk 2077 which adds integrated support for installing and loading mods into the game. It also provides an official tool that will help you use, modify and create your own experiences in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, including custom sounds, animations, scripts, and more.

For more information (and download links), check out our dedicated REDmod website & FAQ: cyberpunk.net/modding-support
Hi. Is it possible to get a slider to modify the FOV of view in first person only during the drive? I would watch also left and right and no only forward. 2. Anyone find swords and blade-arms overpower? For me make the game too easy. Thank you. I hope someone answer to me.

Well after everything that the mod community did and still do for the game they deserve this... this is amazing

True, however the more popular mods can be turned into in-game content for console players via CDPR, for instance the third person mod because it's so great to give my character a style that I cannot enjoy looking at. But yeah making more in-game content from popular mods will bring more players to the game on all gaming systems.

Top Bottom