[MOD] E3 2014 jogging animation

+
I don't think it's about animation but geralt himself . see let's say you tried to look for the good old e3 jogging animation using the storyboard UI , and you found it or what seems to be close to it using a diffrent asset such as lambert or eskel , it's called "locomotion_run_cycle_fast_forward" , but guess what geralt isn't gonna do the same animation , see geralt is different from other types of NPCs . even if Geralt and the NPCs share the same name for an animation , a different animation is triggered depending on whose doing it .

hicham0589

No. The EEE animation is still within game files. It's called ex_man_ruf_f or something like that, but it looks like some leftover.

As for the animations, I don't think you can make it work with current modding tools.

No it's not possible. Shocking that another attempt to do the impossible that is the E3 jogging system has failed despite modder's warnings.

One more question/idea. Can somebody change running animation into sprinting animation and make it slower?

Last edited:
Anything over 1ish plays back at wrong speed in the fast walk/jog spot I have found. Also same problem via walking up slopes, will have more of a look today.

I think to get that transition looking better we need to either unlock or script in the unused speed for slow run (unused currently).Like what immersive motion has done. I am clueless in this aspect and trying to figure it out. If anyone knows anything, feel free to chime in :)

Here, fast walk replaced and using immersive motion. Looks just ok, Tried replacing other variants and looks way worse

OK, i know that it is almost 2020) BUT i'm very curious to ask you and everyone who had an experience with modding and editing animations. Can it be possible to set slow walk to fast walk, fast walk to jogging so we could get this transition from jogging to running?

There is a complicated answer: Animations cannot be edited. How ever existing animations can be triggered via scripts and other methods. And some, like blend times and animation to animation switches can be linked, but it is utter [...] to work with.

Edited. -Drac

There is a complicated answer: Animations cannot be edited. How ever existing animations can be triggered via scripts and other methods. And some, like blend times and animation to animation switches can be linked, but it is utter [...] to work with.

Edited. -Drac
Hmm, what a shame...

Top Bottom