Mod editor

+
Thanks.
If I edit, cutscen_definition_global.env, will it edit the CSLM option in ULM? If not, how would I go about editing that?

yes. if you edit cutscen_definition_global.env and PACK and INSTALL the mod it will be added to your \mods\ folder, hence replacing the original cutscen_definition_global.env with your custom one. Wich would result in ULM loading your custom .env if you set ULM to #1 CSLM.

yes. if you edit cutscen_definition_global.env and PACK and INSTALL the mod it will be added to your \mods\ folder, hence replacing the original cutscen_definition_global.env with your custom one. Wich would result in ULM loading your custom .env if you set ULM to #1 CSLM.

Brilliant. I've been spending a while trying to customise the DOF in cutscen_definition_global.env to be similar to the env #118 with your STLM fix, but i've had no luck. I have no idea what to change the values too...

Brilliant. I've been spending a while trying to customise the DOF in cutscen_definition_global.env to be similar to the env #118 with your STLM fix, but i've had no luck. I have no idea what to change the values too...

get quickbms, unpack \STMLFix\'s blob0.bundle and open the .env in the Mod Editor (in Mod Editor click on OPEN FILE, not ADD FILE) navigate to the extracted .env and then look at the DoF settings of the STLM Fix .env.

get quickbms, unpack \STMLFix\'s blob0.bundle and open the .env in the Mod Editor (in Mod Editor click on OPEN FILE, not ADD FILE) navigate to the extracted .env and then look at the DoF settings of the STLM Fix .env.

Thanks, managed to get it to work!

What's new / changed in 0.12 ?

Can install as dlc now.
Import\Export\View for unknown bytes too (probably mostly useless, but can be useful in some cases).
I can export\import the SwfResource so you can insert those gfx files back into the redswf file (as I did in that other post).
When extracting files from bundles the files can exist in multiple places if it does it will prompt and ask which instance you want to extract. Previously it just always extracted the last one in the loading order. which was content\dlc\patch bundles. But I figured if people are gonna make custom DLC's it shouldn't be extracting from those, well most of the time. (This bit is completely untested tho, so perhaps it doesn't even work :p)
And.. stuff, I probably forgot about...

Can install as dlc now.
Import\Export\View for unknown bytes too (probably mostly useless, but can be useful in some cases).
I can export\import the SwfResource so you can insert those gfx files back into the redswf file (as I did in that other post).
When extracting files from bundles the files can exist in multiple places if it does it will prompt and ask which instance you want to extract. Previously it just always extracted the last one in the loading order. which was content\dlc\patch bundles. But I figured if people are gonna make custom DLC's it shouldn't be extracting from those, well most of the time. (This bit is completely untested tho, so perhaps it doesn't even work :p)

awesome!

regarding the load order / DLC stuff. I noticed that with 1.10 they added a new .csv in \game\ called: dlctable.csv. Don't really know where they load that .csv but it looks like it has some sort of instruction which content.bundle the dlc stuff is mounted in?

dlctable.csv:

Dir;Content
dlc\dlc16\;content2
dlc\dlc1\;content2
dlc\dlc4\;content2
dlc\dlc8\;content2
dlc\dlc2\;content4
dlc\dlc5\;content4
dlc\dlc6\;content4
dlc\dlc7\;content4
dlc\dlc10\;content4
dlc\dlc11\;content4
dlc\dlc13\;content4
dlc\dlc15\;content4
dlc\ep1\;content4
dlc\dlc3\;content5
dlc\dlc12\;content5
dlc\dlc14\;content5
dlc\dlc9\;content12

Can install as dlc now.

did i get that right that we can now create a new dlc with modeditor?
For example putting an w2ent in DLC file?

@KNGRSM 0.11 was also able to partially edit .w2w files, there are still HUGE unknown chunks in there but there are some interesting values that are editable. Lod and rendering related stuff.

---------- Updated at 12:58 PM ----------

did i get that right that we can now create a new dlc with modeditor?
For example putting an w2ent in DLC file?

No, it doesn't do anything for you yet, although I do plan on making simple dialogs to do stuff like that.

@KNGRSM 0.11 was also able to partially edit .w2w files, there are still HUGE unknown chunks in there but there are some interesting values that are editable. Lod and rendering related stuff.

Hey @Sarcen i looked into w2w file but only found a lod value for Trees...did you find something else readable regarding lod?
Could you tell me the location or screenshot please if so?

@Sarcen
It might as well be that it's an idiotic question and I'm the only one who's not in on it ,but is there a way to track the version of the editor? Or is it just download and check if it's changed?

Top Bottom