Mod for Severance bug on Hjalmar steel sword

+
Hello, I have just found a bug in my NG+ playthrough. I enchanted a Hjalmar steel sword with the Severance enchantment, and it works, but i dont see the Severance visual effect when I use the Wirl or the Rend (it looks like unenchanted). So its a visual bug.

I also found this post
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...-bug-with-severance-on-certain-swords.106393/
and apparently it doesnt work on Faroe blade neither.

If anyone knows a way how to fix it or makes a mod that would fix it, i would be so grateful.

Moved to mod section, maybe someone here has an idea.

But right now I wouldn‘t expect a patch anytime soon.

I checked that the sword entity for Hjalmar doesn't come with the heavy_trail_extended_fx or light_trail_extended_fx That the "Runeword 2" aka Severance triggers.

But fear not my fellow wanderer of the path, use this accompanied fix. This will also be present at the Besserwisser's Patch version 1.9 to be released in October. Including other swords that I find not working properly.

Note however that you will need to acquire the sword again, add required sockets and enchant it again.

Want to use console commands to get it? Here:
additem(Hjalmar_Short_Steel_Sword)
additem('Rune perun')
additem('Rune veles')
additem('Rune zoria')
addmoney(5000)

Attachments

• modSwordEffectsFIX.zip
    21.4 KB · Views: 244
Thank you so much! I'm gratefull that you've helped!
Also, I've tried the mod and I dont have to acquire the sword again, It works with my contemporary sword.

Thank you once again :)

Nice!

Be sure to check my mod and leave bug reports on vanilla issues, I basically started where CDPR left off with fixing the game :)

Top Bottom