[MOD] HD Monsters Reworked by Denroth

+

HD Monsters Reworked 3.0 4K is live
Greetings Witchers,

I hope you are enjoying the new version 3.0 ....
The main version of HDMR has achieved a very good result in my opinion, the monsters are now darker and meaner than ever ..
but if you want even more, here you are satisfied .. HDMR 3.0 4K ..
You read that right, all the textures of the monsters reworked in 4K with no impact on overall performance. This is because the number of monsters on the screen is limited, if there are 1 or 4 monsters on the screen you will not notice any differences from the standard version (in terms of performance, of course, xD), but with a higher number it could cause 1 or 2 FPS to drop to depending on the type and number of monsters ... you just need to know that my MSI R9 390 (which has a few years now) runs quietly ... obviously it is recommended to have a VRam of 4GB or higher ... if you have a video card with 2 or 3 GB may work without problems, but the fps drop may be more pronounced.

If you don't have performance problems, I invite you to follow the "DOCS" section to take advantage of all the benefits of 4K textures.

there will be two updates for the 4K version, "HDMR 4K Vanilla" and "HDMR 4K Expansions" - two separate files that will be released on different days (the Vanilla version will be released and the Exp version will follow after a few days ) ... this division it was made as a matter of convenience in the event that any bugs are reported it will be easier to modify the individual versions

but enough talk ... it's time to download HDMR 3.0 in 4K ..

ENJOY

Last edited:
Holy crap this mod looks amazing.

Been planning on doing another run after Halk releases his Toussaint update for HDRP and I will definitely add this into my load order. Cheers!

I have never seen this mod until now. I had walked away from TW3 for over a year and just got back into it again. I already have a playthrough started, but I'm adding this sucker w/ the HD Trophies! This is awesome work to behold in game!

Top Bottom