[MOD] HD Monsters Reworked by Denroth

+
thanks for the nice words
my goal with this mod is to make monsters less anonymous ... with more character. I hope I succeeded :)

SPOILER ALERT 06/22

Greetings Witcher,
The works for HDMR mod proceed ..
I'm currently working on the bosses of the game .. right now I'm on Caranthir. To quench your thirst for news, here's a sneak peek at Caranthir (it's a WIP)

Caranthir Ar-Feiniel [WIP]

Mod HDMR - Caranthir Ar-Feiniel [WIP] "close encounter"

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

Beautiful work! If only we could get a camera mod that would zoom in on enemy death or somehow focus on the enemy to see all that beauty in detail.

Thanks MonarchX,
I also struggle to take screenshots >.>

it would be great to have such a mod.

Imlerith[WIP]

Post automatically merged:

Eredin Bréacc Glas himself[WIP]

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

What sharpness setting have you used? It looks good, but a bit too sharp compared to the rest of the environment on the screenshot.

it's not a question of sharpness, I exaggerated with normal maps xD

but I think it's an optical effect of the sun in this screenshot ... I will post others ...

I think it's the sun has make it so sharpness ..

with the night and the moon it should look a lot better, but I will probably make changes to it :)
Post automatically merged:

EDIT:
ok there was a problem in the Normalmap file ...

for some reason I duplicated a level that got a kind of double sharpness or something.

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

Elemental are definitely the best-looking! Maybe I'll mod some of the FX for them :D.

yea, it's the only complete rework I've done ..
I can't do the same on others (for free) xD
it would be too big a job.
I tried to do my best to rework others, but it's a huge job ... it takes a long time to dedicate ...

This will be a general update(soon) ... I have improved many maps and textures compared to the beta version ...

with future updates I will make a selection ..
example update 2.1 focuses on wraith and vampires, update 2.2 on golem and werewolfs etc ..

the video, however, does not do justice, I had to lower the quality otherwise I was there a life to upload.

HD Monsters Reworked mod 2.0
Patch Notes
- Modify the maps of the Bies (all variants). Now the various details of the skin should look less angular and more natural.
- Modify the Chort maps (all variants). Now the various details of the skin should look less angular and more natural.
- Modify the Drowner maps (all variants). Now the various details of the skin should look less angular and more natural.
- Modify the elemental maps (all variants). Now the various details of the skin should look less angular and more natural.
- Modify the Fogling maps (all variants). Now the various details of the skin should look less angular and more natural.

- Added details for textures and maps of the Skellige Ice giant (Hjalmar quest)
- Added details for textures and maps of Eredin (armor and sword)
- Added details for textures and maps of Caranthir (armor and staff)
- Added details for textures and Imlerith maps (armor, mace and shield)
- Reworked Dettlaff Skin. The skin has been reworked to make Dettlaff more frightening ... I was inspired by Ridley scott's Alien (more reflections on the skin, more details and more "Dark style") without changing CDPR's work.
- Added details for textures and maps of Bruxa.
- Added details for textures and maps of Wild Hunt warrior armors (wild hunt sword, wild hunt axe, wild hunt halberd, wild hunt hammer, wild hunt spear)

and other minor changes.

future updates will be more specific and targeted. Example: update 2.1 will focus on Wraith, Update 2.2 on Golem etc ...
this will help me to focus only on some textures on each update. In this way I will have more time to devote to improving a given typology of monsters, without going through all the textures of the mod.
This (probably) will help me release updates faster and with higher quality.

While waiting for future updates, enjoy HDMR version 2.0

Last edited:
The future of HD Monsters Reworked mod

Greetings Witchers,

An important announcement for the future of HDMRmod ..

HDMR 2.0 has been released, followed by the release of the missing TBOB 2.0EE versions. As I mentioned earlier, subsequent HDMRmod updates will be more specific for some monsters ..

The novelty is that i are already working on some very interesting modifications, the quality of the textures (of all the monsters) will be modified and improved with the next updates.
I'm going to do some complete and / or partial Reworks of some monsters, so if you encountered any monster that doesn't convince you on old continent, let me know.

If you are still not satisfied with the current version (2.0) of HDMRmod prepared to change your mind .... the next versions will be surprising :)

I take this opportunity to thank everyone for the enormous support you are giving me <3

stay tuned :smart:

Top Bottom