[mod] Hiding the HUD

+
[mod] Hiding the HUD

As far as I'm aware there is absolutly no way to remove the *complete* HUD in the normal game, so I wonder if there is any way to remove it while using the editor.Or if there is still no console command or whatever (I didn't found an option) - what do I have to do to replace the HUD files with empty textures? A time ago I stumbled upon a mod which removed only the sidebars, so I guess it should be possible to remove all 2D elements.thanks for helping.

i will include this feature in next version of my difficulty mod. all changes made by difficulty mod can be installed seperately so if you want you can get only hiding hud feature without difficulty change.you can expect release of new version tommorow.

i updated my difficulty mod.here's seperate gui toggle mod.to install it, extract the archive into "the witcher/data/" folder and bind new key in options -> controls

Thanx... I will try it and I don't have to manipulate the screens with a grafic programme to get the full view of a location :wave:

flashintheflesh said:
i updated my difficulty mod.here's seperate gui toggle mod.to install it, extract the archive into "the witcher/data/" folder and bind new key in options -> controls
Awesome. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that, thanks a lot dude :)

flashintheflesh said:
BLESS YOU!!!!! Also, might I have permission to post that toggle mod that as a download on my fan-site? Its just terminally a useful concept, for making wallpapers...

Thank you so much! I wanted to include some in-game footage of Chapter IV in the opening movie I'm making for my module, but it doesn't look very good with all the GUI crap there -- this will be perfect.

Top Bottom