[MOD IDEA] Geralt swords on the side instead of the back

+
Death132;n8105090 said:
Aamnah

None of what you said refutes any of my points.

And the games aren't made by Sapkowski therefor they can never be canon to the series.

To that Sapkowski not produced games to does not matter.
Sapkowski had no money even to translate the book into other languages ...
No one that has not taken before.

He sold the right to do the game and the end of the topic.

Dude, Sapkowski and CDPR is from my country, i know everything.
http://www.telewizjapolska24.pl/PL-H...kowskiego.html

Sapkowski is good creator
but he is dick.
Before the games, few people knew the Witcher books because they were not even translated.
Books were only popular in my country and in Poland witcher broke out on the book but another part of the game promoted book at the whole world.
Sapkowski has a sore ass, I said it above.

He thought that by selling the right to CDPR, billows them as before he did it with another guy who in 1997, wanted to make the game but it did not work out and Sapkowski earned? He earned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LkRFi8n-h4

So PLEASE dont give me bullshit.

And stop off topic. This topic is suggestion for mod maker not for discussion.

Last edited:
Someone really should consider doing a mod that adds swords to the horse saddle. Like in the "Killing monsters" cinematic trailer. Would be very lore friendly.

I would love to wear the Ofieri saber on my hip just as a decoration when dressed in my fine clothes attending Gwent tournaments and stuff like that (maybe it could be done as a modification of the robe outfit?". Other than that I'm quite happy with swords on my back.

Also let's not get caught up arguing about loreVSrealism and shit like that, it's a discussion of a potential mod, people can do what they want.

erxv;n8136110 said:
like... do you just want the steel sword on the hip? what about the silver sword then?

We can hide in AMM mod Silver sword or just use silver sword normal on back but steel on the hip.

Or edit this shit on horse.

[video]http://i.imgur.com/4bAyiTN.jpg[/video]

Dare I bump this thread for massive interest?

In witcher 1 you could choose to carry your steel sword on your back or on your side, it would be only fair to be able to do it in Witcher 3, all outfits would gain an alternative look, and it makes more sense to carry sabers like Iris on your side like Olgierd does.

witcher-2009-12-06-18-45-20-32.jpg

I'm sure someone on the Witcher 3 community could be able to pull something like this, like attaching the sword model to Geralt's hip and making a little script to have a key to switch between the two positions??

Last edited:
All hold!!!

(The ranks of paladins stumble to a halt, eyes darting about uncertainly. There are a few shambling corpses in the open. Otherwise, the situation seems contained. Reluctantly, they begin sheathing blades and shouldering spears.)

Rear march! On my order!

(An arrow streaks out from their lines, catching an undead form cleanly through the eye. It flops to the earth. Scattered clapping.)

Alright, Letholdas! I know that was you! Guess who just won a week of latrine duty with a single arrow? (More scattered clapping.) To the rear! March!

Top Bottom