[Mod Idea/Request] Add Dark Outfits from Witcher 2 as DLC

+
[Mod Idea/Request] Add Dark Outfits from Witcher 2 as DLC

As the title suggests I would be thrilled, if anyone could add the dark outfits from Witcher 2 as craftable items.
Further, would it also be possible to add the visual and sound effects from Witcher 2, if a dark sword is pulled?

Best Regards

Attachments

• photo202371.jpg
    photo202371.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 797
I really liked the mod that incorporated W2 armors but not at the expense of W3 ones. Would be wonderful to have them as a separate option instead of overwriting the existing wardrobe!

I could do this no problem, adding them as unique and standalone armors, but as a one-man-job it is simply an astounding and overwhelming amount work to do.

ScoutBr0;n10688701 said:
I could do this no problem, adding them as unique and standalone armors, but as a one-man-job it is simply an astounding and overwhelming amount work to do.

I thought so. Tho i'm interested if it is possible to also make the hood, becouse the "W2 Gear" mod did add the kinslayer armor but without the hood.

Yes, no way to implement physics for that. Maybe unless there are some hoods like that in vanilla tw3 that has physics, but I don't recall any.

Maybe you, or someone else, could reshape the hood from the grandmaster feline armor, it's a bit similar to the one from W2. Rokenz is good with hairstyles, hoods, etc. Maybe he could help? Raydess was also planning to work on the Cat school armor, so he could, also, be interested in helping you.

Edit: So i just noticed that some of the Novigrad bandits, have a hood very much like the W2 one. Just wanted to throw it in here :)

https://imgur.com/a/7RLvE

Last edited:
Top Bottom