MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

+
By making some changes to the main env, I managed to make the colors more natural, similar to the CinematicEXR command which contained several bugs, also only allowing RTX users to use, due to the DLSS
The goal now is to fix colors that are a little lifeless

Post automatically merged:

Used tools
CP77Tools, 010 Editor with CP77_CR2W (developed by AlphaZomega)

Download CR2W: https://bityli.com/BzW22

Last edited:
After many hours of work, I managed to get something very similar to E3 2018 and I intend to release it soon for download

Not is totally perfect, but very next. Edit hex it's not that simple and luts less yet, however I certify that it will be possible yes bring or visual presented in 2018 Special thanks to Alcarda, because this dude showed how to edit the luts and explained other more technical things, such - We dont know the time of the day during the DEMO, no indication at all, because the final game has a different sun trajectory, no matter what you cant match shadow/lighting trajectory, and without TOD as a reference its basically an impossible guessing The Witcher 3 we had a reference and the env were less complex, not to mention that we had tools

@L3X4RS Thread moved to new Mods subforum.
Thx! :)

Looks great! Are you going to post it at the Nexus?
Yeah! coming soon

• Saturation removed
• Brightness adjusted
• Fog adjusted
• Bloom adjusted
• Excessive red adjusted

Made some color adjustments

Last edited:
Due to the lack of tools and support from CDPR, it becomes very complicated, so I think this is as close as I can get to the demo

Last edited:
It would be great to see a before and after video or image of your mod. Your work looks great !!!

these are the images applying the mod
IMG_5629.jpg
IMG_5630.jpg
IMG_5631.jpg
IMG_5632.jpg
IMG_5633.jpg
IMG_5634.jpg
IMG_5635.jpg
IMG_5636.jpg
IMG_5637.jpg
IMG_5638.jpg

more
IMG_5639.jpg
IMG_5640.jpg
IMG_5641.jpg
IMG_5642.jpg
IMG_5644.jpg
IMG_5645.jpg
IMG_5646.jpg
IMG_5647.jpg
IMG_5648.jpg
IMG_5649.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to reproduce the same look we had in demo 2018. There were many hours of dedication, errors, tests and a few days of work! Over time, I plan to update, correct some things, improve others and so on

Special thanks:

elaymm4, BabaBooey, Alcarda, alphaZomega

- and the entire Cyberpunk modding community

- The download will be available soon​

I tried to reproduce the same look we had in demo 2018. There were many hours of dedication, errors, tests and a few days of work! Over time, I plan to update, correct some things, improve others and so on

Special thanks:

elaymm4, BabaBooey, Alcarda, alphaZomega

- and the entire Cyberpunk modding community

- The download will be available soon​

How soon :3 Can't wait to give it a try

It would be good if someone from CDPR gave a hint on where to find the env responsible for the game's tutorial mission, because that area is vanilla and I want to edit, but I looked at more than 300 env and none are from that area

I doubt that anyone will speak officially through the forum, with the amount of problems they have to solve now ..... Your work is brilliant and I'm sure someone from the studio has seen it, but if he dares to communicate with you I doubt it, although it would be fantastic..

I doubt that anyone will speak officially through the forum, with the amount of problems they have to solve now ..... Your work is brilliant and I'm sure someone from the studio has seen it, but if he dares to communicate with you I doubt it, although it would be fantastic..
My goal is to put a little more brown in the current colors that I have, but without tools it becomes impossible and without their help, even more
Sad, because they were so active with the TW3 community

You've done a great job, mate. I gave it a try earlier and realized my game was a bit faster than before. Endorsed

You've done a great job, mate. I gave it a try earlier and realized my game was a bit faster than before. Endorsed
I just need a little more brown, it wouldn't take 02 minutes for someone from CDPR to do it in lut or env

Top Bottom