MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

+
In a next update, I intend to resume the clouds, but I wanted them to be whiter, but I'm not very good with textures, so if someone wants to help ...
I also intend to decrease that damn Genkidama-sized sun

I also wanted to make the visual inside the tutorial area, but I don't know where the env is and neither the name, because I looked at more than 300 files and none was him

A damn shame no one from CDPR came to help you yet. Wish you luck on that, this mod will be great once finished!

Guest 4519094

there's a tool to live edit your shaders from memory, love seeing people customizing their experience and sharing it around :D keep up the great work.

Could someone from CDPR help reduce the size of the sun and tell you what the env of the training room is?

I'm working on version 2.0 and despite getting good results, I don't know how I can desaturate the colors a little.

I'm working on version 2.0 and despite getting good results, I don't know how I can desaturate the colors a little.

Fuck it looks better than the vanilla version !!!! As you say, if you manage to lower the color saturation it would be perfect. Great job

I'm a fan of your mod. Being using it since the very beginning. Looking forward to more updates.
Too bad CDPR doesn't respond and doesn't help
Post automatically merged:

I know there is a way to desaturate the colors a little or even increase the gamma in an env, but where? That is the question!!
It must be something in Tonemapping or TonemappingModeACES

Last edited:
It would be a detail if CDPR released tools for modders, there are many talented people who could contribute a lot to this game in an "unofficial" way. Hopefully in a discord community of modders they can help you. But there is certainly love in what you are doing.

It look good :)
If I can, I could suggest, if possible, it could be good to have a "comparaison". Like the two same views (right and left). One in vanilla and one with your mod. I think, for those who don't play with mods (like me), to see much better the improvement.

I tried my hardest due to the limits we have on the tools! I even removed the Chromatic Aberration from the corners and applied it to everything

Do you know what the worst thing is? The interiors, and why? Because CDPR disabled the envs that do this job and applied everything in a single file, so if I darken it a little more to have darker interiors, the world outside will also be darker. If they gave me the least amount of help I need, this mod would definitely be done quickly! what i need they do in a few minutes

I tried my hardest due to the limits we have on the tools! I even removed the Chromatic Aberration from the corners and applied it to everything

Do you know what the worst thing is? The interiors, and why? Because CDPR disabled the envs that do this job and applied everything in a single file, so if I darken it a little more to have darker interiors, the world outside will also be darker. If they gave me the least amount of help I need, this mod would definitely be done quickly! what i need they do in a few minutes

congratulations for your efforts... Cdprojekt is "busy" trying to "fix" its own game...

Maybe I'll release a beta version of the mod to get feedback from users and make small tweaks and improvements.​

Here's a version that you can use without any problems until I can add the rest of the improvements!

Changelog:

• Fixed an issue where at 1080p and 1440p resolutions, the game was extremely blurry when turning on chromatic aberration
• Fixed an issue where the street would not get wet when it rained
• Fixed an issue where HDR monitors had too low brightness
• Added the sRGB command to LUTs
• Added denser rain
• Improved the color system and global lighting

Top Bottom