MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

+
I present to you the new version of the MOD, which gave me a LOT of work to do, even though it's still a Beta
Will no longer use .ini file as I made the settings directly in env (WolvenKit is wonderful)
This version is much closer to the demo, because it uses the same LUT they used (keep in mind that they changed a lot of things, like textures, sun position and 3D models)
Of course, it still needs a few tweaks here and there, but I'm happy to share it with you. No, I won't change anything that doesn't involve something similar to Demo, as that's the whole point of the mod, try to imitate the demo

Changelog:

•Fixed issue with Screen Space Reflection
• Fixed an issue where the street would not get wet when it rained
• Fixed an issue where HDR monitors had too low brightness
• Added the sRGB command to LUTs
• Improved the color system and global lighting​

5.png

6.png

7.png

10.png

9.png

8.png
1.png

2.png

4.png

3.png

11.png

12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The new update is still in development as we are restoring some of the original stuff from the demo, for example:
brown tint
We'll try to change the position of the sun
Tonemapping system is no longer linear in sim ACES, which makes colors smoother and interiors darker
And other improvements and fixes were made

I need to thank nullfractal for helping me A LOT and especially for teaching me how to restore TonemappingACES

There are A LOT of tests, you do one thing and when you think it's good, you discover another that with two clicks you can undo hours of work, but that are worth losing
We are VERY close to getting something really demo-like, restoring old values

I think I got the tone right
nullfractal and I are working hard on it, a 2018 broken env restore was done

Post automatically merged:

It took a LOT of hours and a lot of testing to get to this result, which has the same colors as the demo. Nullfractal was responsible for the junction restoration of all lost content from the 2018 envs, I made the visual changes to make it functional as the restored env with all the variables is totally broken! I need to find a way to change the position of the sun, but other than that, it's basically done Nullfractal also taught me how to enable the TonemappingACES system again, as the final game works in linear, so if it wasn't for this guy, a lot wouldn't have happened!

Last edited:
Top Bottom