MOD LIST THREAD [Links]

+
Sorry if this has been asked before ( or it's in the wrong thread), but I've been trying ( for hours now) to make a simple mod and can't get it working.
Very simple mod: change appearance of Grandmaster Feline Set to Temerian armor. ( there is already a mod that does this for other "tiers")
Ok, here is what I do ( have already set up Modkitchen):

1. Create a file on Desktop, called Witcher Mods ( in ModKitchen, Uncooked files location/Directory...C:\Users\PC\Desktop\Witcher Mods\)
2. Uncook all the files from Blood and Wine dlc ( with skip errors, checked in)
3. Delete all the files, except the ones that I need to modify ( this leaves the filepath: Witcher Mods/dlc/bob/data/gameplay/items...with files I need to change: def_item_crafting_armor( same for boots, gloves and pants)
4. Create a "Modded" folder in Witcher Mods file
5. Copy paste uncooked files, with same file path...Witcher Mods/Modded/dlc/bob/data/gameplay/items
6. Change the required values of each ( in this case, replacing equip_template line with one from Temerian armor
7. Click Build Mod in Witcher Kitchen, Name mod, Click on Main Directory ( Witcher Mods), check "Only pack xml"
8. This creates Packed folder in main Folder, then copy paste created mod in Witcher 3/mods

And for some reason, I'm not noticing any changes. Did I miss a step here?
Thanks.

I've seen this Henry Cavill Retexture mod. I was wondering if it is possible to change this mod a little bit and change Henry face's 3D model to another 3D model of a face? I have a 3D model of my friend's head (in OBJ format, it looks pretty much like this 3D model of a face), so I want to add his face in the game instead of Henry's face. Do you know how it can be done?

New Witcher 3 Quest mod add-on "A Night To Remember"

After a year in production, this new QUEST EXPANSION add-on to Witcher 3 is finally complete! Inspired from the Witcher 3 "A Night to Remember" trailer, it adds more story and additional pathways to explore with Orianna.

It includes: Full voice acting. New characters. Old characters. New writing, story, cutscenes, a special reward - an entirely new Witcher experience to enjoy.

Available right now on Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4670/
Quest trailer:

Last edited:

Guest 3766175

Ich have a question: Is it actually possible to use a tool / program to create exact / precise animations of people, such as walking along a path and performing certain movements, e.g. twisting themselves and looking into the distance or something like that?

Top Bottom