MOD LIST THREAD [Links]

+
MonarchX;n9667641 said:
Nothing wrong there. You've developed and supported some of the best mods lately, but most of all you were extremely helpful to those downloading your mods, taking criticism without much negativity that tends to come from some modders because mods are "free" and therefore must be appreciated "as is". Again, HUGE thanks!

Thanks man, i really appreciate that! More work is coming :)

MonarchX;n9667641 said:
Nothing wrong there. You've developed and supported some of the best mods lately, but most of all you were extremely helpful to those downloading your mods, taking criticism without much negativity that tends to come from some modders because mods are "free" and therefore must be appreciated "as is". Again, HUGE thanks!

He also helping me on my mod !

Guest 3841499

stefan3372;n9667711 said:
Thanks man, i really appreciate that! More work is coming :)

Indeed! There is E3 Dodge animation discussion here and how it could really benefit from being fixed by making a DLC version of it, but unsure if the mod author is around.

Guest 3841499

There are several mods posted on these forums that never made it to Nexus. Is there a list of just those?

MonarchX;n9760931 said:
There are several mods posted on these forums that never made it to Nexus. Is there a list of just those?

Yeah, i'm entering this thread assuming this is such a list. But hovering over the link in the first post seems all of them is nexus based.

Is there any Completed / Released Mod section in this forum ?
Looks like i have to search manually, but not everyone release their mod with a "release" / "complete in their title and tag.

i'm not sure where to ask, so I guess i'll ask here, but is there a conversion of vesimir's armor to be used by geralt with the correct model of course to fit his body, as it seems like vesimir has a bit shorter and wider frame. and that has some good stats that can be used for awhile during the playthrough.

jimmywon34;n10792341 said:
i'm not sure where to ask, so I guess i'll ask here, but is there a conversion of vesimir's armor to be used by geralt with the correct model of course to fit his body, as it seems like vesimir has a bit shorter and wider frame. and that has some good stats that can be used for awhile during the playthrough.

You may have better luck creating a thread for such a specific request. It would likely be called an "alternate armor set" for Geralt. Have you tried searching the Nexus?

Is there a mod that removes levels completely from the game and makes skill unlocking like in Skyrim or something of the sort because I want to be free in the choosing of gear and exploration (not being limited by the much higher level oponents in the beginning)?

Similar to cryengine games and dragon age inquisition that allow enabling headphone config rather than direct front stereo speakers mode, where can similar be enabled in witcher 3 to have appropriate sound field? Since witcher 3 uses Wwise audio, there seems to be a feature explained on their website for the same: https://www.audiokinetic.com/library..._panning_rules
Is this option settable in witcher 3 for more accurate surround sound with 2 channel headphones?

Top Bottom