Mod menu missing

+
Hi!

My problem is the following:

I've recently installed The Witcher 3 GOTY (ver 1.31A) again and downloaded some mods, but unfortunately the mods menu is missing form the in-game menu.

The mods themselves do work, i just can't modify anything related to them.

I've tried the CustomLocalizations mod that many suggest and it doesn't do anything. Also tried FasterModsMenu which at least creates a "mods settings" entry in the in-game menu, but when i open it it's empty.

I have the following mods installed:

mods.PNG

If anyone had any similar issues, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Do you have .xml files from the mods in the proper location ([path to game]\bin\config\r4game\user_config_matrix\pc)?

Things similar to the highlighted ones (I don't have any of the mods you do):
1640930402298.png

Do you have .xml files from the mods in the proper location ([path to game]\bin\config\r4game\user_config_matrix\pc)?

Things similar to the highlighted ones (I don't have any of the mods you do):
View attachment 11271643

Thanks for pointing that out, it looks like i don't have any of those, only the basic ones.

1640964260209.png

Do all the .xml files have to be moved here manually? I haven't seen any mods containing xml files and none of their instructions mentioned anything about that. I've always followed the instructions which usually consisted of putting X-Y folder in the game's mods folder and that's it.

Do all the .xml files have to be moved here manually? I haven't seen any mods containing xml files and none of their instructions mentioned anything about that. I've always followed the instructions which usually consisted of putting X-Y folder in the game's mods folder and that's it.
Manual installation, which is the only one I've experience with, does require moving/copying the .xml files manually. But if your mods have none (they would be in a bin folder structure inside the mod's folder) then I don't know.

Manual installation, which is the only one I've experience with, does require moving/copying the .xml files manually. But if your mods have none (they would be in a bin folder structure inside the mod's folder) then I don't know.

Thanks, that clears things up. I'll look into it :)

Top Bottom