Mod Question from a Mod: Vesemir's Face.

+
Did you revert any changes you had done on the face lod setting that you mentioned previously?
The only thing I've done was reset MeshLODDistanceScale in user.settings back to 1 (anything higher breaks NPCs' background lip mimic). I haven't yet tried working on the face itself. Haven't had time.

Still wonder why you have this loading issues when you should not have them... :O
Loading/blur is no longer an issue now. I'm primarily interested in whether I can get the face to display properly on its own, without fiddling with the user settings, or using other mods just for one face.

Loading/blur is no longer an issue now. I'm primarily interested in whether I can get the face to display properly on its own, without fiddling with the user settings, or using other mods just for one face.

Oh, great! :D Happy to see you no longer have this problem :)

High Quality Faces and HiRes Shadows kill too much FPS?

Hi @Riven-Twain
I didn't touched modkit since I semi-finished my TW3 Geralt mod. But I clearly remember that I used only LOD0 in my mod. I deleted the lower resolution mesh. If you can't manage it, i try to look after Vesemir next week!

I clearly remember that I used only LOD0 in my mod. I deleted the lower resolution mesh. If you can't manage it, i try to look after Vesemir next week!
Thanks! I'll give it a try, and let you know whether I can manage aught.

Top Bottom