No Title

Attachments

• photo173911.jpg
    photo173911.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 82
  • photo173921.jpg
    photo173921.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 71
Whenever you are showing off your work, would it be possible to show side by side of the exact same shot? You cant truly see the changes you are making without being able to do a side by side with vanilla.

MajimeAki;n9677941 said:
It has vanilla clouds as of right now because I'm not sure how to import better ones just yet. I'm trying to get help with that currently. :)
I wouldn't worry about the clouds right now. The important thing is to create beautiful lighting without bugs. Clouds can wait IMO.

ImprovizoR;n9690571 said:
I wouldn't worry about the clouds right now. The important thing is to create beautiful lighting without bugs. Clouds can wait IMO.

already got the clouds in so lol

Guest 3841499

ImprovizoR;n9690571 said:

I don't think its possible to create a lighting mod without bugs because vanilla lighting has bugs and some probably cannot be resolved. For example, vanilla Novigrad sewer entrance lighting is very strange and keeps flip-flopping as you move along the sewers (entrance-only though).

I'm really excited to see more of this mod. I honestly think this is the best one out there for Velen at present, especially when it comes to nights. It's genuinely dark and light sources exhibit a realistic brightness, instead of every torch being as bright as a floodlight and. It's suitably flat where there's no light, which makes lit areas shine all the more.

Also, while I believe the Nexus description does say that the mod is enabled for Novigrad, I feel like it's not doing anything for me. Apart from that, I'm really enamored with your work so far, and I wish the mod got more exposure. I uploaded a bunch of user pictures to Nexus, some time ago but they're still waiting for approval.

Hey everyone, sorry for the inactivity. My computer blew up and I had to get all new parts and I lost absolutely everything on it. So the project was obviously delayed but I'm casually working on it again. just an update

KamehamehaNudel;n10204072 said:
what is it with lighting modders and their computers :hmm:

I was actually playing ARK for a while and I left my computer on all night a ton and it overheated and blew the psu lmao

Top Bottom