[MOD RELEASE] Live Bestiary

+
That's amazing, tho is it not possible to make this work for the Djinn? Just asking couse i noticed he's vanila.

spoxox;n10504062 said:
That's amazing, tho is it not possible to make this work for the Djinn? Just asking couse i noticed he's vanila.

I mean... I can add it to the panel, but it looks utter crap.

Guest 3841499

Nice! Not compatible with some mod of mine that also adjusts panel... Maybe Instant Tooltip mod, not sure.

Marcin_89.683;n10506612 said:
Could you do it for characters ?

I don't have interest in doing it for the character's panel.
If somebody else does, I'll be happy to give some pointers.

Do pixies appear when this mod is installed? The panel looked empty. Harpies load after a while from above, but pixies didn't show up...

Cercaphus;n10511202 said:
Do pixies appear when this mod is installed? The panel looked empty.

mhm, they are quite dark, so might be hard to see if your gamma is low.

Guest 3841499

I guess it would be stupid to ask, but it appears I have a conflicting mod (bundle-wise) and due to an epic amount of mods, I can't figure out which is the one that's conflicting... It is obviously my job to figure it out, but if anyone else just happen to know which other mod uses the same redswf file, please let me know as I would love to use this mod!

MonarchX;n10513022 said:
I guess it would be stupid to ask, but it appears I have a conflicting mod (bundle-wise) and due to an epic amount of mods, I can't figure out which is the one that's conflicting... It is obviously my job to figure it out, but if anyone else just happen to know which other mod uses the same redswf file, please let me know as I would love to use this mod!
Script Merger can detect and show conflicts (and Mod Merger can do this too)

Guest 3841499

Ah, yes, unlike Mod Merger, Script Merger will actually show specific conflicts per-mod or set of specific mods.

Guest 3841499

modSortEverything - that's the conflicting mod. Any chance for a compatible version?

MonarchX;n10519462 said:
modSortEverything - that's the conflicting mod. Any chance for a compatible version?

How's that mod conflicting?

My mod has only one un-mergable file that can conflict and that is the bestiary swf, which SortEverything would not need to modify at all.
The only other thing is the single script file but that is easy enough to merge.

EDIT: ok, i just looked up what SortEverything does in the bestiary and that is doable with scripts.

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

It works fine if prioritized over SortEverything, some of which is also over-ridden with CorrectedSorting mod. I guess it simply won't apply the sorting options to the beastiary, but I could care less for that!

Top Bottom