it is being worked on, by some people.

Some Pictures (Not Finale) (WIP)

http://imgur.com/a/1UEJd

Attachments

• photo129980.jpg
    photo129980.jpg
    932 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
its all possible... just extract the swf from the redswf files and edit them with jpexs editor... thats how i made this:

and this:

(not the medallion... thats an actual object, but the removal of the wolf icon and the added grey "thing" left of the healthbar and the placement of everything was changed in the swf file)

linaswas_001;n8393330 said:
I stand corrected.

Also, is it possible to change colors of the map? Also the icons etc

As far as the color of the icons on the worldmap I think there is already one mod by DJ_Kovrik that changes it - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/938/?

Also while we're at it'd be nice to change the world map to something like shown in 2014 gameplay vids - the one with more subdued colors if it's possible of course.

Last edited:
I love the way that looks! Much more like a real map. Makes it much more easy to imagine Geralt pulling that out of his pocket or saddle-bag to get his bearings than the vanilla map.

I imagine they changed it to the one we got because a coloured map is easier to navigate, but I could give less of a fuck about ease of use after 4 playthroughs!

LukeSparow;n8415810 said:
I love the way that looks! Much more like a real map. Makes it much more easy to imagine Geralt pulling that out of his pocket or saddle-bag to get his bearings than the vanilla map.

I imagine they changed it to the one we got because a coloured map is easier to navigate, but I could give less of a fuck about ease of use after 4 playthroughs!

lol true. Anybody willing to try editing the map?

Hyadum;n8418310 said:
Is it me or the old map showed where everyone (including random paesants) were?

Yes, I also noticed that. But I think it is good it was removed - wasn't giving any valuable information

Edit: BTW I have 2 question about GUI 1) Is it possible to add to immersive meditation mod such window for it?

2) Is there any chance to bring back the old quick access menu?

Last edited:
K4rx20;n8418270 said:
lol true. Anybody willing to try editing the map?

could you provide me the texture of the map (velen ) , cause i've got trouble exporting textures and i would just want to give it a short try ?

S:\Uncooked\environment\definitions\env_nomansland\balance_map

i thought i was the inside there but could I be wrong since i don't have any experience in modding except some texture stuff in other games so i don't really know

Hmmm, that definitely doesn't make things easier!
Perhaps it's somewhere in a more general folder? (Instead of folders with area names in them)

Top Bottom