[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
MrMoonshoes;n8552820 said:
There's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes but heres my latest version of the inventory, of course there's still more i need to do with it but just figured id give a little update. shoutout to @stronghim for his great work on the Character lighting.

@erxv is also doing some incredible magic and working hard af on getting the stats panel to work on the right side of the screen (i have no idea how) so a huge shoutout to him too. I'll post another update shot once that's done :)

Just an observation but I see the background is not the same as the original UI. Is it possible to get that background? http://witcherhour.com/wp-content/up...itcher3ui1.jpg

The background image you are using just looks a little too busy/messy.

Last edited:
Looks really great good job guys! I think you should consider to add the grid on the left side in the items section. It gives the whole look more structure. Anyway look really promising

WalteriusMaximus;n8553060 said:
Just an observation but I see the background is not the same as the original UI. Is it possible to get that background? http://witcherhour.com/wp-content/up...itcher3ui1.jpg

its actually going to be the image u posted and animated

WIP

Last edited:
Kayhan2000;n8552880 said:
MrMoonshoes Oh my God, how is this even possible?! I think Console Player's will be jealous lol.

Hahah i think so too

Kayhan2000;n8552880 said:
Idk if I ever asked this but the Menu's at the Top of the screen "Inventory, Map, Quests" etc... will you translate it to other languages aswell? Btw even Roach has different names in other languages. xD

I'm gonna start working on the tabs again soon because i have to make versions for the other pages too (map/mediation). I have so many save versions in gimp that are outdated since ive made a lot of changes after merging the text to the image so im gonna have to see how easy it would be for me to do that. to be honest that's something i'd probably only do after the release of the mod project as an additional bonus.

K4rx20;n8552950 said:
I really hope all the new stuff will be working with controller too^^

I use a controller so it better lol. Right now it definitely works but it can be confusing as to which way to hit the d pad to select some of the "equipped" items since they've been rearranged so drastically, thats the only area that fucks up and it's not even close to game-breaking but it's still less than idea so im definitely gonna try to remedy it asap.

how dare you call it messy?! lol no you're right though, it's not what will be used in the final version. it's the same one i made for the first screenshot i ever posted and in that first post i made it clear multiple times that it was only used as a placeholder and general aesthetic guide.

K4rx20;n8553090 said:
Looks really great good job guys! I think you should consider to add the grid on the left side in the items section. It gives the whole look more structure. Anyway look really promising

thanks for the compliment and i completely agree about the grid, not only does it give nice structure but it also just looks cool. it's one of the main reason why i wanted to use version 1.12 as opposed to 1.31 because the item panel was completely changed in the newer versions (to be less similar to e3) and you might not have noticed but in the 1.31 version there are certain sections that change grid dimensions depending on whether you're in the weapon/armor section or a different one.

because of those changing dimensions the grid won't work because there will be times where it won't be aligned with the actual items so i'd rather have consistency throughout than have some sections look sloppy and misaligned . im gonna look into workarounds but right now it's not looking promising =/... if anyone has any ideas i'd be happy to hear them.

Kayhan2000;n8553450 said:
And because of this massive progress I stopped playing, so I start a new playthrough with these mods.

haha same here man :)

The_I3arracuda;n8553890 said:
You know what would be fantastic? If all people in here working on different stuff could agree to also have it be downloadable as an all in one E3 package.

Kayhan2000;n8553900 said:
@The_l3arracuda Yeah, tbh I think it would look messy if everyone releases their work as standalone, like it would be a huge E3 Spam. xD

Yeah the general plan is to release the mod as an all in one e3 interface mod in which all the changes are present, we all have the same goal and inspiration so every piece of the puzzle is a huge part in contributing to that goal, and would be most fully realized as a monolith.

Last edited:
It will feel like a dream, after I install Project E3 Lighting Mod, HD Reworked Project 4.4, E3 User Interface Mod and Enemy HUD. The 90% E3 Experience!:comeatmebro:

Top Bottom