[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
So I wanted to stop by and give an update on the loading screens.
We are getting there. Slowly, but we will ;)

Of course like everything else shown here, it is preliminary and therefore it will change and what you see is always a WIP so not everything lines up perfectly like the loading circle at this image

Last edited:
erxv , MrMoonshoes , Hyadum , MaiForn, paulscotttt, KamehamehaNudel and all contributing - guys, you're doing God's work. It's unbelievable!!! I couldn't fathom having something bearing even the slightest resemblance to the E3 UI and you're all proving us wrong here. Maps, minimaps, backgrounds with sections perfectly aligned, meditation screens, animations, loading screens, icons, healthbars, fonts, loot windows and a whole lot of stuff I'm forgetting right now. It's insane!

Last edited:
*Meditation Menu Update*
**Still A W.I.P**

Things Are Coming Together. It May Look Like Not Much Has Changed, But That Is Not The Case.
With A Lot Of Suggestions & Advice This Would Not Be Possible [By Me Aways ;)]
erxv MrMoonshoes Hyadum MaiForn Evgdan95 KamehamehaNudel linaswas_001 stronghim

-Quarter Icons Active and Inactive Remade
-Time Dail Remade
-Adjustments To Background
-World View/Window Remade [Credits To stronghim ]
-Selected Hours Image Remade
-Time Selected/Center Circle Redone
-Plus Alot Of Moving Things Around

http://imgur.com/L8QEm3u

***Yes That Is A Ingame Screenshot ;)***

paulscotttt amazing. A quick question: is it possible to revert to E3 Selected Hours image? It seems like the previous version, the bar with "Selected Hours" text had the texture behind it, while the latest version uses a simple filled out bar with no texture underneath.

paulscotttt;n8563210 said:
Like it says it's a *Work In Progress* VedmakOfOld
So something will change and other might not.

Gotcha :)

MaiForn The shadow effect on your latest screens is interesting but gives an impression of the map being of higher priority than the small tidbit of an actual area depicted on the loading screen, like the map is on top of the screenshot so to speak.

I'm not sure if it is fact or I'm seeing something that's not there but it seems to me that the torn map on the loading screen in E3 video has a ligther color edge - like the map has been folded or bent around the edge, it's subtle (about 3-4 mm wide) but it seems to be there. This feature looks much better than the shadow effect in my opiniion in that it does not focus your attention on the map per se but you're able to absorb the whole thing better instead of being fixed on the map portion.

Last edited:
Guys, is it possible to restore the Xbox controller buttons icons that were in the E3 build?

Olddddd;n8563350 said:
Guys, is it possible to restore the Xbox controller buttons icons that were in the E3 build?
linaswas_001;n8563700 said:
I think most of them are in some leftovers.

i'll look into that. I'd have too see if they're linked to the same coordinates as the keyboard key-bind guides. I would be thrilled if it was as easy as replacing the current xbox icons but it never is lol. Does anyone know what button icons show in-game if you're playing with say a ps4 controller? Does it still show xbox icons?

Kayhan2000;n8555100 said:
Guys just a honest question... where are the ingame pics? I just see some E3 picture spam. Kappa

Ahhah awesome :)

Last edited:
paulscotttt;n8571640 said:
Dun dun duuuuunnnnn

paulscotttt Aahhh, what was in that link? Now we'll never know :)

erxv, MrMoonshoes Would it be possible to add the feature of the farthest inactive tab on the right sort of darkening/fading with the icon and tab name following suit (in this case it's Meditation tab)? Also "Glossary" icon is just too good to pass up - was it among the game leftovers or supplied by Vladimir, linaswas_001 ? I wonder what was in that tab - only Characters articles or Characters AND Bestiary.

P.S. Weird - I"ve just skipped through the whole 37 min gameplay video and I can't find where I would get this screenshot from, it's also a bit lighter and less intense in color compared to the Inventory screenshot I made from that gameplay video (under spoiler below) and it that video the farthest inactive tab on the right is just blank (black space). What the hell, where did that screenshot come from (not from Microsoft E3 2014 video either)?! That lighter screenshot seems to be of a more polished version of the game judging by the Journal icon (the one under spoiler uses the same "chest" for both "Inventory" and "Journal" tabs not to mention the presence of "Glossary" tab.

Last edited:
Top Bottom