[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
Hyadum;n9685221 said:
While that hud itself kinda looks bad (obviously it was a testing one) it is cool to see the behind the scene stuff.

Anyway, here's 2 pics for you:

Some hud elements (missing the minimap)

Loot menu, interaction, minimap icon

Which graphic mode you've installed?

Guest 3841499

Why would CDPR change HUD? Its not like it affects performance... I just hope it works with Friendly HUD and Enemy HUD.

Olddddd;n9685501 said:
Are you sure it's not the E3 build running? :hmm:

Also, what's the lighting mod running?

Maybe :youdontsay:

The lighting mod is my own.

MonarchX;n9685671 said:
Why would CDPR change HUD? Its not like it affects performance... I just hope it works with Friendly HUD and Enemy HUD.

I don't know how you could have missed it in the screenshot, but enemy hud is included in the mod. :D

You won't be able to change any setting about it tho, since we set them ourselves. About FriendlyHUD, they are going to conflict a lot, so most probably won't work together.

Hyadum;n9686881 said:
Thanks, but you know all you see is a team effort! :)

Ditto! It's been a long time without the updates so it was nice to see all these little details and upgrades in action. Great job @E3 UI & HUD team!

Guest 3841499

Hyadum;n9686831 said:
Maybe :youdontsay:

The lighting mod is my own.

I don't know how you could have missed it in the screenshot, but enemy hud is included in the mod. :D

You won't be able to change any setting about it tho, since we set them ourselves. About FriendlyHUD, they are going to conflict a lot, so most probably won't work together.

Any reason, aside from personal preference, why E3 HUD cannot mimic Friendly HUD mod (with graphical enhancements from the E3 HUD itself of course)? Although permission from Friendly HUD mod author would be required, I am certain she would not mind...

Bringing back some life to this thread ;)
This is the map panel. the legend is now disabled stock wise, but can be toggled on via "RT" or "f"

Top Bottom