[MOD REQUEST] E3 Penna

+
[MOD REQUEST] E3 Penna

This would be a huge gamechanger if someone is able to do that,
if you don't know what I mean:

Guest 2364765

I also heard E3 versions had actual featherworks(tm) feathers on crossbow bolts and they used NVIDIA Flow to calculate air flow on bolt for things like air friction.
It's nowhere to be found in release version, the downgrade is unbelievable.

skacikpl;n10692791 said:
I also heard E3 versions had actual featherworks(tm) feathers on crossbow bolts and they used NVIDIA Flow to calculate air flow on bolt for things like air friction.
It's nowhere to be found in release version, the downgrade is unbelievable.

OMG! I can't believe it! Are you serious? If there's true, I wan't say f*** downgrade :D

Last edited:
CDPR did a worse downgrade to Witcher 3 than Ubisoft with Watch Dogs.

Who cares if Watch Dogs looks nothing like in the gameplay if Witcher 3 doesn't have FEATHERWORKS?!

Hmmm. Whether this thread was ever intended to be taken seriously or not, I'll merely remark that the feather in question was most likely an asset created especially for the cut-scene in the presentational griffin quest, and probably does not represent the imagined quality of every single feather.

Now, unless anyone has any constructive mod-related comments to add, I think we can safely close the lid on this thread. . .

Just fired up BaW, there's a beautiful feather in Rolande de Flakfizer's hat. That might use apex clothing instead of feather(hair)works. But that movement look somewhat wonderfull.

Top Bottom