[Mod Request] Geralt Leather Headband

+
[Mod Request] Geralt Leather Headband

Would it be possible to get a book-lore friendly leather headband for our protagonist?

You can edit the face textures and add a headband, it will look flat but it's a fast and simple way to get one :)

Looks awesome.

Last edited:
hehe.looks good.if i remeber correctly from the books...yennefer made fun of geralt about him weaing a headband XD.
also..this is a bit off topic (kinda) but it's still in regards to geralt's hair.can someone fix this little thing?
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/images/10023
i posted this issue on reddit but it seems that the community there is not very active.sorry if it's the bad place to post this but since i'm new i can't create a new discussion on the forum.this little bug occurs with the default hairstyle and also the shaved on the sides and ponytail one.

This mod is very cool - actually makes Geralt's infamous headband look decent! - but I've got a strange glitch where the band is pure white rather than brown. Anyone have any idea what might cause that?

In the few versions of the books I've read, it was described as a "bandana" in English, not a "band". I always assumed it was literally a functional wrap of cloth designed to keep his hair out of his face. I always envisioned it as something like this (...minus the dreads, obviously...):

bandana.jpg
bandana1.jpg

Might be fun to consider adding variations on the mod.

Then the translation was inaccurate, which is not the first case in english translations. It's "opaska" in polish which means "band", "bandana" would be "chustka". The Sword Of Destiny, A Shard Of Ice, part IX: "Przepasał czoło skórzaną opaską". - "skórzana opaska" literally means "leather band".

Top Bottom