[Mod Request] Geralt Leather Headband

+
Murzinio;n10606482 said:
Then the translation was inaccurate, which is not the first case in english translations. It's "opaska" in polish which means "band", "bandana" would be "chustka". The Sword Of Destiny, A Shard Of Ice, part IX: "Przepasał czoło skórzaną opaską". - "skórzana opaska" literally means "leather band".
spoxox;n10607122 said:
Correct! Damn i just wish someone would do this hairstyle in grey.

And not the first inaccurate translation! Too bad. My image of "novel-version" Geralt was just wiped away for all time.

Has Sapkowski ever produced any artwork? Is there an "official" sketch of Geralt (regardless of how unpopular)?

geraltbook.jpg

SigilFey;n10613342 said:
Has Sapkowski ever produced any artwork? Is there an "official" sketch of Geralt (regardless of how unpopular)?

I doubt that Sapkowski has made any sketches, the closest to his vision of Geralt is probably the W1 Geralt. The game was made with conjunction with him, and that version of Gerry is a perfect match to the one described in the books, tho his personality is captured way better in W3 ;)

spoxox;n10613832 said:
...tho his personality is captured way better in W3

(Smiles out of the corner of his mouth. People step back at the sudden overflow of emotion.)

Is there anyway the headband could be turned into a useable item, like the Spectacles from HoS, or the Masks. I saw a similar mod on Nexus that does this, though that uses a different Headband, and I prefer the look of this headband, and I think it would look very good with the shorter hairstyles.

This doesn't appear to work with Nvidia Hairworks, and the draw distance on it is really short. Is there any way to fix this? There are many cutscenes where the camera zooms far enough away for the headband to dissapear and Geralts hair to become extremely low-poly, so it breaks immersion a bit sometimes.

Top Bottom