[Mod Request] Gloves "fix"

+
[Mod Request] Gloves "fix"

Hi, my request is if there is is a possibility and if someone is able to remove the bits of leather that extend all the way to the elbows when wearing certain gloves.

Hi, my request is if there is is a possibility and if someone is able to remove the bits of leather that extend all the way to the elbows when wearing certain gloves.

You don't want to see what's under that "underglove" :D

When the gloves are equipped every armor have the arms cut to avoid clipping

Ahh fuck, i was worried that was the case :/
And it's NOT... btw, the solution is already ingame.

What happens is that Gloves and Chest pieces have 2 different Entities and Meshes , the "default" and the "alternative" versions.

The difference of the alternative is the sleeves up for the chest piece and the size of the gloves.

So to use "smaller gloves" and not have your arms cut, you have to use the default version of the Chest Piece and the Alternative version of the Gloves

Example:

t_01_example.w2ent and g_01a_example_w2ent

If you are using AMM you can change the entities to load, altering the right line in the ArrayInit functions.

If not... someone would have to change in the XMLs of the items definitions to load the default(full sleeves/arms) template and change the gloves variants to load the alternative("small" gloves)

Top Bottom