[MOD REQUEST] Hairworks hair with vanilla beard on Geralt

+
[MOD REQUEST] Hairworks hair with vanilla beard on Geralt

Hello,
I saw this mod on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/165/? it's called "Hairworks on everything but Geralt"
There are few variations and it seems like lot of people don't mind HW beard but dislike HW hair.
I like HW hair but I also like vanilla (not-HW) beard.
Could someone please make this variation? HW hair + vanilla beard?

Thanks! :smiling2:

...you actually like what HW does to his hair? Makes it dreadfully ugly and horrifying.. especially when wet. Just hideous.

Odd.. you are the minority in this one. Can't think of anyone but you that actually likes what HW does to his hair. To each their own, I suppose. Good luck on someone doing your request.

...you really like it? Makes me shudder... tressFX would be far better for hair, IMO.

Odd.. you are the minority in this one. Can't think of anyone but you that actually likes what HW does to his hair. To each their own, I suppose. Good luck on someone doing your request.

...you really like it? Makes me shudder... tressFX would be far better for hair, IMO.

I like the hairworks hair and the fact it gets wet. I think overall the normal hair looks much better but I miss the wet effect, and I personally think the beard is way better with hairworks.

Last edited:
I like the hairworks hair and the fact it gets wet. I think overall the normal hair looks much better but I miss the wet effect, and I personally think the beard is way better with hairworks.

Always should have options. More options, better it is for everyone. If some dude wants the noodles, but default beard? He should be able to have the noodles and default beard.

If some dude, like yourself, wants the HW beard but no noodles? Damn right should be able to. I got HW on everything BESIDES Geralt. Hate the noodles, don't like the effect it does on the bard, but options are a lovely thing. Personalize. Wish the game took a CROTEAM approach and offer, like... a hundred graphical options and tweaks for every possible bloody option in the game.

Always should have options. More options, better it is for everyone. If some dude wants the noodles, but default beard? He should be able to have the noodles and default beard.

If some dude, like yourself, wants the HW beard but no noodles? Damn right should be able to. I got HW on everything BESIDES Geralt. Hate the noodles, don't like the effect it does on the bard, but options are a lovely thing. Personalize. Wish the game took a CROTEAM approach and offer, like... a hundred graphical options and tweaks for every possible bloody option in the game.

Yeah they really could have gone for more options on pretty much everything. I'm really surprised there's no camera options.

More on topic, I'm gonna take a look at the no HW hair but HW beard mod. And hopefully someone can figure out the opposite for the OP. Unfortunately my mod skills are nil.

i like hairworks hair more (beard too) the normal one looks too much like its painted on.

Would've liked to have tressFX for Geralt, personally, but that's only cause I hate the effect HW does to Geralt. Fur for Far Cry 4 was terrible (IMHO) But the Hair for monsters in Witcher is great. I'm just glad I can enjoy default hair and keep HW for monsters.

I can imagine CDPR doing what Croteam does for their games, giving us 100 graphical/visual/sound/gameplay options... Ahhh...

Can we get back to the mod request please? It's not really the right place to be discussing what you DON'T want, or TressFX.

Our wishes comes true.
Vikart just updated his mod and added non-hairworked beard with hairworked hair option.
He also figured out the issues on maxwell gpu's with this mod. :cheers3:

This is some pretty great news.

Thanks for letting us know! :D

Top Bottom