[MOD REQUEST] Iorveth & Saskia

+
Awesome mod. If it will ever by realised, you could replace Temerians with some dwarves, elves and Aedirnians. :)

I was thinking about that. Also you can replace Nilfgaardians NPC on White Orchard with Temerians. Or even all the soldiers in Novigrad but I assume you must do it one by one and probably it's too much for one person.

I don't have any idea of modding

@Holgar82 I've used the mod and it's awesome. My most sincere thanks. You have done what CDPR didn't, put Iorveth back in the game. And in good quality. I know that for some people this is far from perfect but at least now we have one of the most charismactic characters back in the game where it should have been from the very beggining. Thank you Holgar

In any case. if someone is capable of creating dialogues or just simply putting those from TW2 in TW3 (or any mod related with the scoia'tel) I would aprecciate that he/she would post it here

If anyone is interested to play like Iorveth, the is mod courtesy of @SkaciPL that allows you to do it (just do it as if you want to play like Roche) http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/601/?

now Iorveth has to seat on a tree and play the flute :p
I believe he found a new gig

Any update on this? I would love to see this modder and the modders who made the witcher prologue to give it a go. Maybe set up a patreon to support and who knows maybe even see if we can match up dialogue from Witcher 2 to create new dialogue or hell even raise enough money to hire the actual voice actor. Maybe even reach out to the CDPR quest writer via linkedin etc who made the iorveth questline and see if he can send files to the modders etc.

Top Bottom