[Mod Request] Passive income from the vineyard

+
[Mod Request] Passive income from the vineyard

I'm disappointed that the vineyard in Corvo Bianco is another money sink like the Ofieri runemaster in HoS. I remember in at least one of the Assassin's Creed games the shops/houses you pour money into brought you passive income at regular intervals.

It can't be anything fancy because that would require voice acting and that's impossible unless CDPR does it themselves.

What I propose/want is just adding money to the inventory at regular intervals if the player started renovating Corvo Bianco. I propose 1000 orens every day at 6 pm. That could also be customized through a menu/config file maybe.

I heard Grandmaster gears amount to tens of thousands of orens, so this would be a very helpful mod without exploiting the game mechanics or looting everything for money or just installing a cheat mod.

Last edited:
LukeSparow;n9201291 said:
1000 is a tad much though, should be well balanced.
​​​​​

I don't think so. After completely upgrading the Runemaster (30000) and renovating Corvo Bianco a bit, I'm almost ready to declare bankruptcy. I still have around 10000 but I doubt that will even be enough to fully renovate the house. Also if you play normally, as in not meditating for days continuously, it won't even give you much imo.

edit: I also need to get the grandmaster armors which in total cost over 105k or so I've heard.

Last edited:
Alright fair point! It would be crazy if a script could be made that would increase passive income as you upgrade the Vineyard.

Not a bad idea but completely unnecessary. If u want money in vanilla, go kill bandits and sell their swords

Valas991;n9204961 said:
Not a bad idea but completely unnecessary. If u want money in vanilla, go kill bandits and sell their swords

Dude... he's supposed to be in retirement.

Top Bottom