[Mod Request] Potential suggestion/idea for firesmoke

+
[Mod Request] Potential suggestion/idea for firesmoke

When playing trough the game again I noticed that the smoke from the meteor/fire shower during the battle of Kaer Morhen (and also during the ending battle of the game) actually doesn't look half bad.

Video below to what I'm talking about. (jump to 10:57)

Now what I wondering is if it would be in any way possible to re-purpose this smoke effect to enhance many of the bigger fires in the game (such as burning huts).

I'm guessing probably not but since this is an effect that is in the game I'm decided to take a shot anyway by creating this thread.

I've always thought the same exactly thing...smoke from fireballs in that part of the game is stunning! Hopefully some capable modders here will do the magic...

Fire/smoke from "Hearts of Stone" is much better. This idea was already discussed in other topic but it come to dead end - this is possible and already have been done by one of the moders, but...

:geraltaha:

Fire/smoke from "Hearts of Stone" is much better. This idea was already discussed in other topic but it come to dead end - this is possible and already have been done by one of the moders, but...

:geraltaha:

I'm aware about that, but since this smoke is different than the HoS smoke I was hoping maybe someone else would have an idea as it would not be a requirement for that modder to have the expansion installed.

Anything to improve the smoke and fire would be nice. It looks really bad in some moments like the Baron's burning stables.

Top Bottom