[Mod Request Question?] More Uniqe Viper School Armor.

+
[Mod Request Question?] More Uniqe Viper School Armor.

Is it possible and can someone remove the sleeves from the HoS dlc viper armor. It's boring and silly that it looks the same as the Kaer Morhen Armor. I would like getting rid of the sleeves and maybe changing the gauntlets for something more fitting like the second tier cat gloves. I want it to look more or less like this:

http://pre04.deviantart.net/2a2a/th...a___the_witcher_by_raymondminnaar-d6mnrvf.jpg

-The_Crasher- is working on leveling Kear Morhen armor. So far he posted this and it looks freakin' awesome. I know this is not what you asked for, but it's close :p

Last edited:
I saw that alrady and it is cool but I just want the Viper armor to look like it is from the Viper school, look at Letho he looks amazing and i was hoping the Viper armor would look more like that but we got a recolored starting armor. :(

Different Tiers are in the works, yes. The mod is currently on hold though.

The default Viper gear will be level 4 of the set.

Level 1 currently looks like this:

Level 5 currently looks like this (breastplate needs work, other pieces are not done):

-The_Crasher- Wow that Grandmaster Kaer Morhen amor looks sick! I'm interested on how you could integrate this into the main game. Oh, and does the skirt have physics enabled on it?

-The_Crasher-;n8318400 said:
Different Tiers are in the works, yes. The mod is currently on hold though.

The default Viper gear will be level 4 of the set.

Level 1 currently looks like this:

Level 5 currently looks like this (breastplate needs work, other pieces are not done):
It looks badass for a work in progress.

This is the kind of stuff that's making me sad that CDPR never gave us proper mod tools. I can hardly imagine what kind of awesome armor, weapons etc. the community could have come up with.

Yeah, it looks cool (still needs some work) but is it possible to also remove the two lower pauldrons, to leave only the big chainmail one?

spoxox;n8430860 said:
Yeah, it looks cool (still needs some work) but is it possible to also remove the two lower pauldrons, to leave only the big chainmail one?

yeah i only done that for a "Proof Of Concept" for people who are better at mesh editing.

Top Bottom