[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue is that i can meditate as long as i want, it will always stay clear, unless i input the makeitrain command then the weather return to a normal cycle (i have to entrer the command on each zone changing ofc) (and it looks even more stunning after a little rain anyway :p)

i got the opposite issue... whenever i meditate, and it starts to rain, then when its clear again its always foggy, no matter how long i meditate it will never be clear clear, it will be foggy clear

Hey man great job on mod btw your hair physics on geralt seem to be different how did you change it?

emmm its default, didnt change that at all, its just the wind

---------- Updated at 11:36 PM ----------

hi :)
Once again thanks for this outstanding mod.
The mod force a clear weather on load and fast travel to zone to zone right?
My issue is that i can meditate as long as i want, it will always stay clear, unless i input the makeitrain command then the weather return to a normal cycle (i have to entrer the command on each zone changing ofc) (and it looks even more stunning after a little rain anyway :p)
i currently running 1.08.3, it's not a mod conflict as i tried this procedure with only STLM
I don't known very much about anything about this things but is there a tweak in the user.settings that can influence the weather and cause that problem or is it a little bug from the mod itself?
Thank you for your ansmer(s) :)

the script load clear only when you load a save game/change zone/die, then its normal weather cycle, sometime weather stay very long on clear or rainy by default, thats just how the game weather work

the script load clear only when you load a save game/change zone/die, then its normal weather cycle, sometime weather stay very long on clear or rainy by default, thats just how the game weather work
Thank you for your quick answer, it seems i'm just unlucky (or too lucky?) having at least week of clear weather each load :)

I found a "bug". sometimes the blinding light shafts don't happen. for intstance i stood in novigrad and looked at the sun and it wasn't bright at all. Then I would mees around meditating for a while until it became very bright again at the same ToD. This matters because although it is blinding, the colourgrading/lighting looks better and more rustic when the sun is really bright. I tried all the other weather presets and it had nothing to do with them.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-09-11 21-14-16-82.jpg
    witcher3 2015-09-11 21-14-16-82.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 76
can it be i downloaded it and it didnt work so i gave up on it but now my light shaft are messed up? i can see a circle around the sun and its extra bright for some reason
NOTE:mode is removed and so is the mods folder + fresh install

Hey, first of all thanks for your work, the result is spectacular. I'd like to know if this mod also changes swamp lightning (as your previous http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/521/? did, i don't know because I haven't been to swamp since I installed your mod), or if I have to download both of them (if so, may their interference cause any problems?). Thanks for replies.

AFAIK, essenthy said the new Super Turbo Lighting Mod is (for now) not compatible with swamp lighting (or any other lighting mod for that matter.)
However, even though this new mod doesn't use lots of fog for the swamps, it certainly does improve lighting there as well. This is a cool looking example:

Attachments

• 657-0-1441912095.jpg
    657-0-1441912095.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 66
I think that these mod don't work with another lighting mod, swamp mod is one, its a pity because swamp mod is great. Maybe with the modkit update they can do better mods but i can't demand nothing because i don't know how to do a mod and these people do it for free. At the end congratulations for these people for make these amazing mod and sorry for my english.

I think that these mod don't work with another lighting mod, swamp mod is one, its a pity because swamp mod is great. Maybe with the modkit update they can do better mods but i can't demand nothing because i don't know how to do a mod and these people do it for free. At the end congratulations for these people for make these amazing mod and sorry for my english.
You THINK? It's been stated several times here and it's clearly stated on the mod page.

Thanks a ton @essenthy, for your work!
Despite a few bugs here and there this is as close as to what the game should have looked like on PC upon release back in May.

Your mod also got some well-deserved spotlight here:
pcgames.de/The-Witcher-3-Spiel-38488/News/The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Mod-ueberarbeitet-Beleuchtung-1171030/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom