[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
i downloaded it didnt work for me some scripts error . but it completly ruined my light shaft ingame on vanilla i see some weird circle around the sun and extra bright and i did clean the mod folder from it

after using this mod my game turn out like this ... and my game don't have "mods folder" i follow some instruction on net and put your mod in my "content" ... and try to move your mod to another folder like "patch0-Bundle" still the same , any suggestion ? - thanks, Great mod by the way

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 54
I'm just gonna keep using vikart's mod because it doesnt affect skellige which looks much better with the fog to me and depth of field is workking as well.

after using this mod my game turn out like this ... and my game don't have "mods folder" i follow some instruction on net and put your mod in my "content" ... and try to move your mod to another folder like "patch0-Bundle" still the same , any suggestion ? - thanks, Great mod by the way

Think you may need to update your game to the newest version. If you have and still dont have a mod folder create one in the witcher 3 main directory.

you need to have game version 1.8 or above to use mods afaik and you dont have to put the mod folder in the content folder . you have to put the mod folders in the witcher 3 directory.

eg : F:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\mods

if you dont have a mods folder then create one and paste the mod files in that folder.

Thank you, Essenthy. Amazing work. I've been stalling my playthrough, waiting for your release with bated breath. Goodbye social life once again. :D

you need to have game version 1.8 or above to use mods afaik and you dont have to put the mod folder in the content folder . you have to put the mod folders in the witcher 3 directory.

eg : F:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\mods

if you dont have a mods folder then create one and paste the mod files in that folder.
thanks , will do what you said right a way ... but another thing that's i'm already running 1.08.3

I really can't believe my eyes, you are indeed a very capable and talented team. I don't know how to thank you for giving us the Enhanced Edition for free.
This isn't even close to an Enhanced Edition. Give credit where it's due, but don't start making all these hyperboles...

thanks , will do what you said right a way ... but another thing that's i'm already running 1.08.3

OK, then you should be fine, just put essenthy s mod folders in the mods folder in witcher 3 directory. if you dont have a mods folder then just create one.

hope its not confusing :)

OK, then you should be fine, just put essenthy s mod folders in the mods folder in witcher 3 directory. if you dont have a mods folder then just create one.

hope its not confusing :)

thanks you , i think it work now

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom