[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

so, the blue fog is back?

I think we're going to discontinue arguments over whether anybody is pestering.

I once worked with a youth director who took kids on field trips and was continually asked "When are we gonna get there?" She always answered "20 minutes."

Repeated posts asking a modder to "just release it" or asking "when are you gonna release it" are not going to get it in what the modder deems to be releasable condition any faster.

Holgar82

Looks like you forgot to disable ReShade or SweetFX. Or this is in-game sharp on your screenshots.
2.0 screenshot made without sharp, so it's hard to see difference.

---------- Updated at 10:21 AM ----------

I think we're going to discontinue arguments over whether anybody is pestering.

I once worked with a youth director who took kids on field trips and was continually asked "When are we gonna get there?" She always answered "20 minutes."

Repeated posts asking a modder to "just release it" or asking "when are you gonna release it" are not going to get it in what the modder deems to be releasable condition any faster.

essenthy wrote before, that he is likely to release 2.0 this week. After situation with broken mod support was discussed, I asked him about his current plans.

Last edited:
essenthy wrote before, that he is likely to release 2.0 this week. After situation with broken mod support was discussed, I asked him about his current plans.

That's fine. Was the issue with saved games and taking wrong envs fixed? Would be fantastic...I'm not sure on which patch I need to start the new game. :)

Last edited:
Holgar82

Looks like you forgot to disable ReShade or SweetFX. Or this is in-game sharp on your screenshots.
2.0 screenshot made without sharp, so it's hard to see difference.

---------- Updated at 10:21 AM ----------

my current plan is to burn anyone else who ask again that question

:radovidsmug:

Just click on the blank icon of miniature.

Thanks, sherlock :D
But i didn't waste my time posting if it would be shown by just klicking like usual.

To be more specific.
I can click and it says the spoiler is expanded but there is nothing shown at all.
Flash issue maybe?

Last edited:
Quote his post and copy links, Sherry. And if simple images were working in flash, we would be surely doomed.

Last edited:
I don't know how to describe it better.
But please read my post again, or else i load a screenshot up myself just because it's ironic as shit. :(

Last edited:
let's forget about trolls who don't deserve on our attention and focus on the main topic. I'm really schocked how progress we can see on the above comparison. There is NO Sweetfx/Reshade which can brings at least similiar effects.

Good idea. The topic is one particular mod. It really shouldn't be necessary to bring in my kind of mod quite so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom