[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
He erased literally everything from his HDD. Do you guys really need news every day?

This!
I literally count the days until this thread gets locked because of thousands of people every minute asking the same thing again and again. And frankly i wouldn't be said about it anymore by now

Honestly. This is pretty much why I haven't released any mods. Who needs to be bothered with all the entitled requests? If I were Essenthy, I wouldn't post again until a release.

"This is pretty much why I haven't released any mods"

Fucking dramaqueens

So is this mod gona work or Essenthly just canceled it ? It looks very impressive.
He have problems with the new patch, right ?

Honestly. This is pretty much why I haven't released any mods. Who needs to be bothered with all the entitled requests? If I were Essenthy, I wouldn't post again until a release.

Release the mods I say!

It is getting to be a bit much. He can either spend time on the mod, or spend time posting screenies. It might require an update to the modkit anyway, so it's gonna be a while people.

I dont have a pc strong enought to even load up the game ;/
Ive been reading last few pages and i recognized that something is wrong, so i wanted to know - is it gona work someday?

I think its the best visual mod for this game (it looks even better then the e3 gameplay) . CDP should support him, but they are just disturbing.
Other mods that changes colors or small effects are very poor compared to this one.
The scenes from the marshlands reminds me of the first trailer (and i cant post a picture, what a shame !)

Do you even understand the definition of entitled. What the F was entitled about his request in any way. "Hello, I apologize for asking, but could I please get one screenshot of White ORchard".. WOW SO ENTITLED.

Do you even understand the definition of entitled. What the F was entitled about his request in any way. "Hello, I apologize for asking, but could I please get one screenshot of White ORchard".. WOW SO ENTITLED.

There was a level of expectation in there IMO. I follow this thread several times per day and it seems to be mostly filled with those types of posts. Just leave the guy alone and let him work. It will be done when it's done.

As we say in french: du talent à l'état pur.

I just hope we didn't make @essenthy angry.I just wish to be able to play game with this fantastic mod.You are the artist man, and to be honest i didn't saw game with better lighting than this. I made new save with game version 1.01 just to play it from the start.
But can anyone tell me, how this mod work, will lighting be as good at night time? Is it limited to zone, will we need to activate it for specific zone when we enter it ? Again FANTASTIC WORK @essenthy THANK YOU FOR IT, FOR YOUR TIME AND WILLINGNESS TO SHARE THIS BEAUTY *STLM* WITH US :):smiling2:

I haven't tried the previous versions of STLM, but what @essenthy is doing seems pretty amazing. Seems much closer to the game that was showcased in the 2014 gameplay. I was quite disappointed by the graphics of The Witcher 3. While the charater models are very good and facial animations have drastically improved, the environment seems very lifeless - almost all areas appear to have the same lighting, which hurts areas such as the swamps a lot. I'm wondering what the mod's creator is actually doing to make these locations more varied? Is essenthy changing the lighting values of individual zones to make them more distinct and is this something akin to the dynamic lighting that The Witcher 2 had and was originally planned for the third part as well?

Anyway, amazing screenshots and videos and looking forward to trying the mod when it's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom