[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh, i dont know anything about proubs. Wich "parameters" we can edit? Or you only mixed different environments. Am i correct? And what hides in env files?

Last edited:
Oh sorry i must have confused with another mod. It's been a while since i didn't come here.
Well i'm glad to hear that and i'm going to enjoy this mod then.
Amazing colors btw.
Thanks again.

no, only fix velen brightness during night time, night are bright in vanilla, its a gameplay feature that am not going to change

I don't think anyone is asking for truly dark nights, but STLM brightens nights past vanilla levels. A good example is here https://youtu.be/FfxaroTR1tc?t=4m27s showing a vanilla to mod comparison.

Also, will the update make shadows closer to black, instead of being slightly tinted? Not home, can't make comparisons but sometimes with mod the black darkness becomes purple, or red tinted. Really evident in caves and dark houses at night.

I don't think anyone is asking for truly dark nights, but STLM brightens nights past vanilla levels. A good example is here https://youtu.be/FfxaroTR1tc?t=4m27s showing a vanilla to mod comparison.

Also, will the update make shadows closer to black, instead of being slightly tinted? Not home, can't make comparisons but sometimes with mod the black darkness becomes purple, or red tinted. Really evident in caves and dark houses at night.

i dont know, maybe slightly darker, i dont keep comparing to vanilla, all i know is vanilla is bright, and as long as its not overly bright like it is currently in velen its fine

as for shadows, they will be even more brighter in novigrad not darker, just like they were in the 2014 build

Is there a way to add more bloom? If you don't wanna do it just point me in the right direction and I'll try myself.

Second screenshot looks incredible.

The "Darker Nights" mod works with STLM. It was updated sometime ago to have a slider that lets you adjust the darkness. The downside is that Geralt's model doesn't seem to darken with the adjustments.

The "Darker Nights" mod works with STLM. It was updated sometime ago to have a slider that lets you adjust the darkness. The downside is that Geralt's model doesn't seem to darken with the adjustments.

Not quite. In addition to causing pink/red nights, I and some others have had it break the lighting in your save. We had to uninstall darker nights, then revert back to an older save before the issue occurred. I wouldn't recommend it with STLM.

Really enjoying STLM on my 3rd playthrough.I've been following the progress from the beggining and I appreciate the work and all the time you've put into it.

Just one question ,it's not a request. Is it possible to make all light sources to be dynamic? For instance some candles/fire places are casting shadows on all objects and others are just static.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom