[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably consult HalkHoganPL, the guy behind the HD texture mod. He seems to know how textures work in REDEngine 3.
He only changed diffuse maps. The work he did (excluding the artistry) does not require any knowledge outside of the basics of the modding tools (uncooking/cooking/importing file types back to the native format).

He only changed diffuse maps. The work he did (excluding the artistry) does not require any knowledge outside of the basics of the modding tools (uncooking/cooking/importing file types back to the native format).

He also reworked meshes.

hi @essenthy, i recently watch this old video of yours
and lighting in velen look really amazing, so i was wondering what make you decide to change it?

Last edited:
Only diffuse maps? Good joke.:nice:
In all my reworked models I always changed/added diffuse, normal and roughness (specular) maps. I added also tint masks in my mod for Christmas Contest.
So, I have some knowledge. :)

Last edited:
hi @essenthy, i recently watch this old video of yours
and lighting in velen look really amazing, so i was wondering what make you decide to change it?

in the first version of STLM, it had many many issues, i corrected them on STLM 2 but kept the overall lighting more or less the same, now am remaking it from scratch since i have a better understanding of how some values works and to also make it a little closer to VGX trailer

in the first version of STLM, it had many many issues, i corrected them on STLM 2 but kept the overall lighting more or less the same, now am remaking it from scratch since i have a better understanding of how some values works and to also make it a little closer to VGX trailer

Exciting. So you're aiming for like, a mix of E3 and VGX?

so you are re-doing STLM 2.0 completely?? Will this be a new mod or a new version of STLM? Very excited about this :D

so you are re-doing STLM 2.0 completely?? Will this be a new mod or a new version of STLM? Very excited about this :D

no, no way lol most of the work was already done in 2.0, but there are specific things that will be correct and improved , will post a video later

---------- Updated at 12:15 PM ----------

Some of us for the third time.

dont expect some major changes, its still the same game and the same mod, most peoples will not even notice the changes i will make

@essenthy awsome I love your videos, I guess a good song is already chosen? ^^
Shrek theme song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom