[mod] Swamp Storage access

+
[mod] Swamp Storage access

My Swamp Storage Mod is ready to be downloaded. This is a mod that allows you to access your stored items without the need to leave the swamp and get to a inn somewhere in the Vizima. Talk ot Morenn it woks for Act 2 and Act 3. Enjoy ;)Please leave a comentDownload link on the bottom

kenshinio said:
Great work. Maybe You could do something like this for Act V?
Ther is a mod (not min) that enable Kalkstein in Act V to access the storage. SweeeetEnjoy ;)O and please give me some more storage ides you maybe have!P,S. This mod was my inspiration to make my simple storage mod :)Her is the download link on the bottom

Wait... Slight spoiler question.
Will Kalkstein still talk to you if you choose the Squirrels or the Knights in ACT V?

Darmoth said:
Question
Will Kalkstein still talk to you if you choose the Squirrels or the Knights in ACT V?
Answer
Yes I sure it will for ther is two contracts for Kalkstein and for that reason I think he still talk to you even if you choose the order or the Squirrels!
If "kalksein_store" mod don't work for the order or the Squirrels, post it her and I make a new one for you that will work for all paths ;)

Thank you, I appreciate the reply. ^_^ I'll install it and test to see if Kalkstein will let me get to my stashEDIT: Hey, do I just extract these to my data folder? Or do I need to create a path?

Darmoth said:
Thank you, I appreciate the reply. ^_^ I'll install it and test to see if Kalkstein will let me get to my stashEDIT: Hey, do I just extract these to my data folder? Or do I need to create a path?
I have place all my mods in a folder calld override in "The Witcher /data /override" to make sure that they work.I don't know if it's going to work if you place the files in /data folder, some mods "readme" say that thay works by pleaceing the files in the data folder? sorry

Well it worked beautifully to get to my stash... but Kalkstein no longer buys or sells anything. :( The trade button doesn't appear when talking to him. Or does this happen anyway if you side with the Squirrels?

Darmoth said:
Well it worked beautifully to get to my stash... but Kalkstein no longer buys or sells anything. :( The trade button doesn't appear when talking to him. Or does this happen anyway if you side with the Squirrels?
It is in the programing :wall:. Storage or trade is selected on the same tab know as "is Storage" set to True or False, in this case it's set to TrueSimply said either you have a NPC that buy and sell or is storage.

tonnir01 said:
tonnir01 said:
It is in the programing :wall:. Storage or trade is selected on the same tab know as "is Storage" set to True or False, in this case it's set to TrueSimply said either you have a NPC that buy and sell or is storage.
Oh. :-\ What about making one of Kalkstein's mercs act as storage? Either the one on the left or right as you enter his house in act 5?

Darmoth said:
Darmoth said:
Darmoth said:
Oh. :-\ What about making one of Kalkstein's mercs act as storage? Either the one on the left or right as you enter his house in act 5?[/quoteHmm it is a good ide I can try that out and see if I can get it to workt. Now I only have to get to Act V

Any progress? I was thinking if it proves to be a problem, you could probably just use the dentist in Old Vazima, he doesn't sell anything.

Is there any way to just make a HUD mod so that your storage is with you at all times and you can pull it up with a button press just like your journal or inventory?

Dragon6261 said:
Is there any way to just make a HUD mod so that your storage is with you at all times and you can pull it up with a button press just like your journal or inventory?
Yes it is possible but for that you need some one with realy good knowledge about Djinni and I only know the basics.Sorry :(

So... did you ever find a way to use one of Kalkstein's guards in chapter V? OH, what about Jean-Pierre? He's right next to the exit of Old Vizima... Or even the dentist, Zahin Schmartz. I sort of miss having Kalkstein as merchant.

Darmoth said:
So... did you ever find a way to use one of Kalkstein's guards in chapter V? OH, what about Jean-Pierre? He's right next to the exit of Old Vizima... Or even the dentist, Zahin Schmartz. I sort of miss having Kalkstein as merchant.
Well the thing is that I have been playing other games I felt that I needed to play some thing another then Witcher, but I have not forgt.I have yet to release 3 new mini mods I think I do it right now! Look for Free rest in inns, Talent of the Cheater and Excellent Armor Stats.

Apologies for the thread necromancy, but can anyone tell me if the Kalkstein storage mod works with the Extended Edition? Or if not, where I can find a mod to access storage in Act V that does work with the EE? Thank you.

TheLoneBader said:
Apologies for the thread necromancy, but can anyone tell me if the Kalkstein storage mod works with the Extended Edition? Or if not, where I can find a mod to access storage in Act V that does work with the EE? Thank you.
I'm glad for your thread necromancy. I would never have seen about this mod, but for your necromancy, and I too would be interested as to the status of these mods with regards to the enhanced edition

Top Bottom