[mod] Swamp Storage access

+
TheLoneBader said:
Apologies for the thread necromancy, but can anyone tell me if the Kalkstein storage mod works with the Extended Edition? Or if not, where I can find a mod to access storage in Act V that does work with the EE? Thank you.
I don't have high hope that "Kalkstein storage mod" will work on the in EE. Why I think that it will not work for the reason of amount of dialog remakes.The result can be that the game crash or saves corruption :wall: and I have no ide if ther is a "Kalkstein storage mod" for EE sorry.P.SI have future plans to remake some mods for the EE only if I can get EE installed on my PC. ;D

tonnir01 said:
I don't have high hope that "Kalkstein storage mod" will work on the in EE. Why I think that it will not work for the reason of amount of dialog remakes.The result can be that the game crash or saves corruption :wall: and I have no ide if ther is a "Kalkstein storage mod" for EE sorry.P.SI have future plans to remake some mods for the EE only if I can get EE installed on my PC. ;D
Hey, there are many people in this forum willing to give assistance with getting The Witcher and the EE installed and working. Check the Tech Support Forums and Do Not Despair!!!!!

Top Bottom