[mod] Talent of the Cheater

+
Well I was able to quickly find out my characters level, I am currently level 18. Could you please edit the mod for a level 18 character, I would consider it a huge favour if you were able. Thanks.Also to the post just above me, a good option for making a mod where you can actually use the mod to activate to learn every skill talent there is at the beginning of each chapter would be great. I do not think about the end would be good as the story would cause problems as once you complete the main quest, the story line happens then your in the next chapter, if you were to do it at the end, then you would need to block the chapter from passing to the next before the telents are all set.Where as at the beginning, immediately after the chapter dialogue, if the screen pops up then, it would be good. But I would still like to get the mod for my lvl 18 player asap please so I can set all my talents. I am having a hard time with these mutugenics ones. Thanks Heaps.

alison22000 said:
Well I was able to quickly find out my characters level, I am currently level 18. Could you please edit the mod for a level 18 character, I would consider it a huge favour if you were able. Thanks.Also to the post just above me, a good option for making a mod where you can actually use the mod to activate to learn every skill talent there is at the beginning of each chapter would be great. I do not think about the end would be good as the story would cause problems as once you complete the main quest, the story line happens then your in the next chapter, if you were to do it at the end, then you would need to block the chapter from passing to the next before the telents are all set.Where as at the beginning, immediately after the chapter dialogue, if the screen pops up then, it would be good. But I would still like to get the mod for my lvl 18 player asap please so I can set all my talents. I am having a hard time with these mutugenics ones. Thanks Heaps.
This is a ultra fast skill mod for your level 18 character when you level up to 19 you will have a LOT of skill points to send. Note that I made it in 1 second!Copy the file to The Wither/data/override if it dos not work please tell me.

I am close to levelling up and will let you know how it all goes once I have done it, Thanks heaps for this by the way. It was kind of you to alter it just to fit my personal requirements. I hope this will help heaps of others as well.

Well, tonnir01, Your Mod works great. I now have every single Talent Skill except for the 3 or 4 Mutengenic Skills, but having them all early is excellent. I am pleased to let you know that the mod you edited especially for lvl 18 to use when I got to lvl 19, allowed me to upgrade every single skill with leaving a few bronze tablets left over. I think I have around 20 bronze left that can be used, but there was one tiny problem.I have the Stuff Mod installed as well that allows me to meditate anywhere anytime and gives me free anytime anywhere storage with the free cats eye. Well when using your mod, with the stuff mod, when you meditate the game crashes. this is a minor problem which I found out if you meditate by using the normal function, like when you sleep at someones home or at the inn, the game doesn't crash, only the free meditation mod, using that causes it.Lastly, when I meditated at a home when I hit 19, once I clicked on every skill and upgraded them all, after I clicked meditate, after waking back up just before I stand up, the screen goes all wierd with dots of colours splashed all over the screen, but this occured for less than 2 seconds. I just thought I would inform you of it. But appart from all the above your mod works great. You may wish to know your mod is noty classed as a permanent one. Once you have activated all the skills by your mod and you have the left over skill points available to use, you are able to remove your mod with no problems to the game at all. So I hope all this information helps you to better perfect the mod, but as far as I am concerned, they were very minor glitches that aren't worth worrying about for the advantage of what you earn vfrom using it. Thank you for allowing me to be your first tester.Take Care, look after yourself, merry christmas and a happy new year, and Happy modding. Thank you greatly for helping me.

alison22000 said:
Well, tonnir01, Your Mod works great. I now have every single Talent Skill except for the 3 or 4 Mutengenic Skills, but having them all early is excellent. I am pleased to let you know that the mod you edited especially for lvl 18 to use when I got to lvl 19, allowed me to upgrade every single skill with leaving a few bronze tablets left over. I think I have around 20 bronze left that can be used, but there was one tiny problem.I have the Stuff Mod installed as well that allows me to meditate anywhere anytime and gives me free anytime anywhere storage with the free cats eye. Well when using your mod, with the stuff mod, when you meditate the game crashes. this is a minor problem which I found out if you meditate by using the normal function, like when you sleep at someones home or at the inn, the game doesn't crash, only the free meditation mod, using that causes it.Lastly, when I meditated at a home when I hit 19, once I clicked on every skill and upgraded them all, after I clicked meditate, after waking back up just before I stand up, the screen goes all wierd with dots of colours splashed all over the screen, but this occured for less than 2 seconds. I just thought I would inform you of it. But appart from all the above your mod works great. You may wish to know your mod is noty classed as a permanent one. Once you have activated all the skills by your mod and you have the left over skill points available to use, you are able to remove your mod with no problems to the game at all. So I hope all this information helps you to better perfect the mod, but as far as I am concerned, they were very minor glitches that aren't worth worrying about for the advantage of what you earn vfrom using it. Thank you for allowing me to be your first tester.
Thank you for all the information you have given me will certainly help me make my work a lot easier. and I will take a look and see if I can find what was the cause of the game to crashes (I doubt that I will find but it is always fun to see how other mods are made), the weird with dots of colours splashed all over the screen can be that it was a little bit over done with to may bronze skills and the game got confused but simply ignored or it can be so that the sudden removal of J_Slash's Stuff Mod it I don not know how sensitive the game is. But I hope you have a good time playing The Witcher and that every thing works as normal.[size=15pt]Happy New Year[/size]

Hi again and thanks for your kind words and I hope you had a great Happy New year also. But I wnted to ask you if you could do me one more favour with this talent cheater mod. As you were able to create it for me especially suited to the level 18 experience for it to be accessed once I hit level 19. I was wondering if you could re-alter it to be set up for level 2 exp for it to be used when I reach level 3. I ask this because, I was told this game has a few different ways of playing due to your choices in the game and although I have clocked it within 1 week period, I really wanted to go back and complete every single quest and get every sex card etc, so basically I am going to start a whole new game again to play.So could you please create the mod, to work on level 2, so once I get to level 3 exp, I will be able to use the mod to fill up all my talents. Also by doing this, I will not have any other mods installed at all except your new one, if you create it, and if that dot problem with the graphics was caused to the amount of tablets I had used before hand (skills already learnt) well having it to be available at level 3, will allow me to re-test it for you at a very low lvl. I seriously hope you can do this for me, as I really need it, and you will get full report on how it worked. You said that it may be caused by the amount of bronze tablets, and if it is, then the lvl 3 mod shouldn't have that problem, which means I shouldn't get any glitches and I would realy like to try it out to help you better perfect your mod.Basically you would be helping yourself at the same time. I have already deleted all the mods, all save games and completely freshly installed the game again and I deleted any extra files left over after I deleted the game, so Basically I now have a brand new complete version of The Witcher Enhanced with the 1.5 patch and the extra patch that includes the rated R stuff. So your mod is the only one that will be installed, so I hope to see if there are any problems at all as lvl 2 for lvl 3 filled talents will be alot easy to see than the lvl 18 -19 one. Please I beg you to help me, again. Also with this mod I wont need to ask you to edit it again, as I will be able to keep it stored and saved to a disc for me to use it at any time I decide to. Thanks heaps for listening to my rambling. lol I will check in about 2 hours from now to see if you have replied as I am eager to begin playing today. Speak to you soon, Thx, cya.

alison22000 said:
Hi again and thanks for your kind words and I hope you had a great Happy New year also. But I wnted to ask you if you could do me one more favour with this talent cheater mod. As you were able to create it for me especially suited to the level 18 experience for it to be accessed once I hit level 19. I was wondering if you could re-alter it to be set up for level 2 exp for it to be used when I reach level 3. I ask this because, I was told this game has a few different ways of playing due to your choices in the game and although I have clocked it within 1 week period, I really wanted to go back and complete every single quest and get every sex card etc, so basically I am going to start a whole new game again to play.So could you please create the mod, to work on level 2, so once I get to level 3 exp, I will be able to use the mod to fill up all my talents. Also by doing this, I will not have any other mods installed at all except your new one, if you create it, and if that dot problem with the graphics was caused to the amount of tablets I had used before hand (skills already learnt) well having it to be available at level 3, will allow me to re-test it for you at a very low lvl. I seriously hope you can do this for me, as I really need it, and you will get full report on how it worked. You said that it may be caused by the amount of bronze tablets, and if it is, then the lvl 3 mod shouldn't have that problem, which means I shouldn't get any glitches and I would realy like to try it out to help you better perfect your mod.Basically you would be helping yourself at the same time. I have already deleted all the mods, all save games and completely freshly installed the game again and I deleted any extra files left over after I deleted the game, so Basically I now have a brand new complete version of The Witcher Enhanced with the 1.5 patch and the extra patch that includes the rated R stuff. So your mod is the only one that will be installed, so I hope to see if there are any problems at all as lvl 2 for lvl 3 filled talents will be alot easy to see than the lvl 18 -19 one. Please I beg you to help me, again. Also with this mod I wont need to ask you to edit it again, as I will be able to keep it stored and saved to a disc for me to use it at any time I decide to. Thanks heaps for listening to my rambling. lol I will check in about 2 hours from now to see if you have replied as I am eager to begin playing today. Speak to you soon, Thx, cya.
Hi, hope I'm not to late with this mod edit and by the way I am still working on you idea just if I had a little bit more of know-how of the D'ijnni tools, but I think I'm on to some thing.

No your not too late for me to use the mod, I waited until you had replied before I began to play the game, so I am starting to play now, and will let you know how it goes. Thanks and take care. I just wanna confirm that this mod edit is for me to be able to access all tablets/upgrades for when i hit level 3?PS: I just edited this as i confirmed my own question just by looking at the download name, so no need to answer my silly question lol. Thanks.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, but it seems like I'm not allowed to rest until I've used every single point, but I always end up having extra points...

pudi0072000 said:
I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, but it seems like I'm not allowed to rest until I've used every single point, but I always end up having extra points...
When was the first time you got this problem? For as far as I know a issue like this should not occur.

I started a new game last week, and I've never used this mod before. I don't have anything else installed, and I'm patched up to 1.4, I believe. I'm going to try again tomorrow, so I can give you more specifics. Maybe I was having a blond moment. :pETA: Must've been me, because it works now...

Top Bottom