[mod] The Well Stacked Mod

+
This mod sounds very useful. Problem is I can't seem to download it. It opens the download window, but when I choose save, it just disappears. I even use Mini Download Manager, being part of IE7 Pro. Could someone possibly host it somewhere else? Thank You

Jarasloft said:
This mod sounds very useful. Problem is I can't seem to download it. It opens the download window, but when I choose save, it just disappears. I even use Mini Download Manager, being part of IE7 Pro. Could someone possibly host it somewhere else? Thank You
Hmm, im not sure what the problem is, though i dont use IE at all so im not sure what could be causing the issue, i can email you it if you want, just pm me your email, and i'll send it to ya

Jarasloft said:
Try turning off your download manager. I use Firefox not IE, so this may not work for you, but my DL manager couldn't get the file. When I bypassed it I got the mod with no trouble.

Okay, sorry to bother everyone, but the link seems to be dead :dead:And I would really like to use that very useful mod, so if anyone knows where to download it, I would really appreciate it!

Sannom said:
Okay, sorry to bother everyone, but the link seems to be dead :dead:And I would really like to use that very useful mod, so if anyone knows where to download it, I would really appreciate it!
This mod has been incorporated into the zillion things that the Insane Difficulty Mod does. You can install this part without installing the part that raises the difficulty level, so try there.

Yeah, I tried that by myself, sorry I didn't notice anyone on this topic, I was kinda tired :-[Anyways, thanks for your answers.

Top Bottom