[mod] The Witcher: Inferno Edition - UI & HUD Redesign

+
[mod] The Witcher: Inferno Edition - UI & HUD Redesign

[size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size] [size=14pt]Description[/size][size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]This is a complete user interface visual overhaul for the RPG game "The Witcher". It also includes many other improvements/alternatives which all fully fit the new darker flame style presented by the Inferno Edition.[size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size] [size=14pt]Features[/size][size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]Fully revamped UI and HUD. All elements have been retextured to be in line with the black/grey/orange style of the Inferno Edition. This includes all sub-screens, buttons, menus, mini-games, and even the main menu. The heads-up-display in the game has been changed to a dark grey color with orange flame accents, which looks especially cool during the night and while in combat. In addition, all other UI elements have been made to match, everything from the meditation menu to the main menu when you start the game has been redone to make everything fit the signature look of the Inferno Edition. [size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size] [size=14pt]Installation[/size][size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]Unpack the ZIP file, then place all of the extracted folders into your override directory. If you do not yet have an override directory, then simply create one in the \data folder in your main game directory.I highly recommend keeping all Inferno Edition files in the original folder when you place them into your override directory, which will make it simple if you ever wish to uninstall this mod (or parts of it). This will also ensure that no other mods conflict with it.[size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size] [size=14pt]Credits & Special Thanks[/size][size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]The Inferno Edition UI and HUD elements were all hand crafted by Roxtar.Special thanks to Nsis for giving me the idea to add the orange flames to my Black Edition mod. His comments were the inspiration that led to the Inferno Edition.Last but certainly not least, I want to thank witsw and Corylea for giving me the information I needed to learn how to mod this game, or I'd still be trying to figure out how to export the .DDS files![size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size] [size=14pt]Use My Work, Please![/size][size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]If any other modders want to use any of the work I've done on the Inferno Edition for your own projects, feel free to use whatever you want. We really need more mods for this great game, and I encourage anyone willing tojoin in and help. I don't even care if you mention me in your credits or not, just make mods! [size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size] [size=14pt]Screen Shots[/size][size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]
[size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size] [size=14pt]Download[/size][size=12pt]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]Click to download at ModDB

Very nice. I'll combine Inferno Edition GUI with Extreme Immersion UI for my personal needs :)Good you are back to TW modding after a break.

I just stumbled upon your black edition a week ago and liked it a lot, but this is even better. So thanks again for a great piece of eye candy. :beer:

Cool mod, but after install this, NPC HP bar gone. Is there some way to restore it?EDIT:Ok, I found file responsible for this. We have to delete folder "Extreme Immersion" to restore NPC HP Bar.Regards

omg you really made this! Seeing TW2 made me wanna replay the first, so I came to look for some cool mods and it nice to find this, thanks :D!

Hey Roxtar just wanted to say I love the looks of this interface and you truly are a rockstar of Witcher modding!!

Top Bottom