[MOD update-request] Alchemy Redone

+
[MOD update-request] Alchemy Redone

Hej,

So the new patch has been out for nearly a week and most of the essential mods have been updated or will be updated in the next days. But there is one mod I need to be updated, so I can play W3 again: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/552/?
It seems like the author is not aware of 1.12 or he simply doesn't care. However, it would be awesome if someone else would update it, so we dont have to wait until Koaalar has enough time to look into this.

Greetz
Wookie

I love you! Thanks a lot.

---------- Updated at 05:25 PM ----------

If you find the time and if you are in the mood to invest some time, could you also update the recipe-version? It is the far more complex version in terms of gameplay and it offers a whole new level of immersion.

You ,Sir, are great.

---------- Updated at 06:25 PM ----------

Game starts up and alchemy is complex and useful again. If there is a bug, I haven't found it yet.

Last edited:
So this mod doesn't seem to be working for me... I have tried a manual install as well as using the nexus mod manager and nothing seems to work. It isn't crashing my game any more but it just doesn't seem to do anything. the only part of the mod that seems to be functioning is that it makes it so I can't do alchemy unless I am near a fire.

Top Bottom